Tickets to Fukuoka Tower
Appreciate the modern architecture of Fukuoka Tower, a magnificent symbol of the city, and admire the cityscape from its observation deck.
- Get a bird's eye view of the beautiful city with this admission ticket to the Fukuoka Tower, the tallest seaside tower in Japan.
- Absorb panoramic views of the Sefuri mountains and the magnificent Hakata Bay from the observation deck.
- Watch the mirror-clad tower reflect the illuminated city at night and the natural landscapes during the day.
- Fun Fact: Fukuoka Tower was built in 1989 to commemorate the city's 100th anniversary.
- Entry to Fukuoka Tower
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Fukuoka Tower is a gleaming beacon, symbolizing the city of Fukuoka. With its futuristic architecture and views of stunning cityscapes, this tower is a must-visit attraction for anyone traveling to Japan. Enjoy dazzling views of the city's natural scenes in the daylight and luminous views at night.
As you step inside Fukuoka Tower, you'll be dazzled by the city lights reflected in the mirrored exterior of the tower. The beautiful, detailed architecture is a testament to the city's forward-thinking and cosmopolitan nature. The observation deck offers marvelous views of both Hakata Bay and the mighty Sefuri mountain range.
know before you go
know before you go
Daily: 9:30am to 10pm (last entry at 9:30pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Fukuoka Tower 1F Ticket Counter.
- Address: 2 Chome-3-26 Momochihama, Sawara Ward, Fukuoka, 814-0001, Japan.
- The closest bus stop is Fukuoka Tower Minamiguchi(bus). It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 1, 1-5, 2-9, 302, 306, 312 or W1 to get you there.