Tickets to Sunshine 60 Observatory Tenbou Park
Ascend to breathtaking views of Tokyo, explore 7 different zones, and get your pulse racing with thrilling VR activities at Sunshine 60 Observatory.
- You're in for a treat with a jaw-dropping view of Tokyo's cityscape from the Sunshine 60 Observatory Tenbou Park, 251 meters above sea level.
- Marvel at the breathtaking views of the iconic Mt. Fuji at sunset or the 360º panoramas of the city under the dazzling lights of the night sky.
- Get ready for thrilling VR experiences across 7 zones including the Swing Coaster or zoom through the cityscape on the Tokyo Bullet Flight.
- Did you know? When Sunshine 60 was completed in 1978, it was the tallest building in Asia.
- Entry to Sunshine 60 Observatory
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Sky-High Scenic Sights
Embark on an exhilarating journey to the heights of Tokyo with tickets to the Sunshine 60 Observatory Tenbou Park. From the moment you step into the elevator and ascend 60 floors to the observation deck, you'll be treated to marvelous views of the city like never before. Boasting 360º panoramas, you can catch the city's landscapes in the morning and evening, and witness the sublime sunset over Mount Fuji. The glowing night lights of Tokyo serve as the perfect backdrop for a romantic evening or a fun-filled outing with friends and family, making it a versatile destination irrespective of the weather.
Immersive Exploration across 7 Different Zones
As you navigate through the observatory's 7 different zones, each offers a unique way to experience the Tokyo skyline. From exciting virtual reality activities like the Swing Coaster, which gives you the impression of soaring through the sky, to the Tokyo Bullet Flight, where you can experience the thrill of a high-speed journey through the cityscape – the experiences are limitless. Immerse yourself in this blend of entertainment and awe-inspiring views for an unforgettable Tokyo experience.
know before you go
know before you go
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility, Baby Room, Diaper Changing Stations, Restrooms, Free Wi-Fi, Coin Lockers, Cafe.
- Guide, service, and hearing dogs are allowed inside the venue.
- Some areas of the observatory may not be available due to events.
- Children aged 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 and above.
- Please refrain from occupying any window glasses for a long time for shooting during events and peak hours.
- Admission and use may be restricted depending on the congestion situation.
- Note that the following are not allowed during this experience: large bags, pets, tripods, sharp and flammable objects, food, and beverages.
- Smoking is prohibited in all observatory areas.
- Re-entry to the venue is not allowed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at SKY CIRCUS Sunshine 60 Observation Deck.
- Address: Japan, 〒170-8630 Tokyo, Toshima City, Higashiikebukuro, 3 Chome−1 Sunshine City Sunshine 60 Building 60F
- The closest bus stop is Sunshine City. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #Light 02, #Pond 55, #red 51 and #Red 97 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Higashi-Ikebukuro Sta.. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board subway #Yurakucho Line to get you there.