Skip the Line Tickets to the Stedelijk Museum with Audioguide
Admire and analyze artworks by world-renowned artists and Dutch Avant-gardes at Stedelijk Museum with your skip-the-line entrance ticket.
- Gain skip the line entry to Stedelijk Museum and waste no time waiting around in lines.
- Explore exquisite collections belonging to key movements in the modern world of art.
- Contemplate over masterpieces by Koons, Matisse, Picasso, Warhol, and the likes.
- An audio guide available in 5 languages will grant you a deeper perspective.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Stedelijk Museum
- Audio guide in 5 languages
- Tour guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Dedicated to modern and contemporary art, Stedelijk Museum is a unique one, in that the design of the building looks like a bathtub, although what’s treasured inside can truly blow your mind. The collections and exhibitions explore topics of yesterday, today, and tomorrow, giving you insight into things that impact our society and individual lives. Moreover, it gives you a glimpse into certain key movements that took place in the world of art such as Bauhaus, the Amsterdam School, De Stijl, CoBrA, abstract-expressionism, pop art, minimal art, and conceptual art. For people who love to interpret and draw meaning, the museum offers varied works of art. The intelligent curation draws a mixed crowd, so get ready to meet a fellow art enthusiast and spark intellectual conversations.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Compulsory masks
- Social distancing- 2 meters
- Customer touchpoints are frequently sanitized
- The museum has lifts, special wheelchair lifts, and disabled toilets.
- Large bags and backpacks are not permitted inside the museum and may cause damage to delicate artworks. You can leave your belongings in the museum’s free cloakroom and locker storage.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the museum.
- Photos and videos may be taken for private use only. Tripods and professional cameras are not allowed inside.
- Some works of art at the Stedelijk Museum contain explicit or graphic imagery that could be experienced as disturbing or offensive. Although a certain amount of provocation is inherent to modern and contemporary art, the museum will make visitors aware of possible explicit imagery when relevant.
- The audio guide is available in English, French, German, Spanish & Italian.
- Daily from 10:30am - 4:45pm
- Slots are every 15 minutes
- Children aged 18 and under can enjoy entry into Stedelijk Museum for free (with a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you’ve purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam.
- Address: Museumplein 10, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking.