Admire and analyze artworks by world-renowned artists and Dutch Avant-gardes at Stedelijk Museum with your skip-the-line entrance ticket.
- Gain skip-the-line entry to Stedelijk Museum and waste no time waiting around in lines.
- Explore exquisite collections belonging to key movements in the modern world of art at both the permanent and temporary exhibitions held here.
- Contemplate over masterpieces by Jeff Koons, Marlene Dumas, Walid Raad, and the like.
- Listen to interesting facts and histories about the artworks with an audio guide available in English and Dutch.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Stedelijk Museum
- Self-guided tour
- Audio guide available in English & Dutch
- Tour guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Dedicated to modern and contemporary art, Stedelijk Museum is a unique one, in that the design of the building looks like a bathtub, although what’s treasured inside can truly blow your mind.
The collection is one of the most important collections of modern and contemporary art and design in the world. The most meaningful movements in both art and design are represented with (inter)national artists and designers who are helping to shape the changes of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Take a glimpse at certain key movements that took place in the world of art such as Bauhaus, the Amsterdam School, De Stijl, CoBrA, abstract-expressionism, pop art, minimal art, and conceptual art.
With well-known works together with lesser-known highlights by, amongst others, Vincent van Gogh, Marc Chagall, Piet Mondrian, Yayoi Kusama, Andy Warhol, Marlene Dumas, Henri Matisse, Jackson Pollock, Nicolaas Warb, Gerrit Rietveld, El Anatsui, Rineke Dijkstra, Danielle Dean, Sarah Zapata, Marlene Dumas, Simnikiwe Buhlungu and Charley Toorop.
The collection, organized thematically and in a loose chronology, emphasizes that art and design develop alongside social movements and bear multiple histories that encompass diverse perspectives. This is a haven for people who love to interpret and draw meaning. The intelligent curation draws a mixed crowd, so get ready to meet a fellow art enthusiast and spark intellectual conversations.
know before you go
know before you go
- Facilities: Lifts, Wheelchair Accessible Lifts, and Toilets for the Disabled, Cloakroom, and Lockers.
- Note that the following are not allowed on this tour: large bags and backpacks, flash photography, tripods, food, and drinks.
- Some works of art at the Stedelijk Museum contain explicit or graphic imagery that could be experienced as disturbing or offensive. Although a certain amount of provocation is inherent to modern and contemporary art, the museum will make visitors aware of possible explicit imagery when relevant.
- The audio guide is available in English & Dutch.
- Daily: 10am to 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you’ve purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam.
- Address: Museumplein 10, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point