Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island General Admission + Guided Tour
A visit to New York's iconic Liberty and Ellis Islands, the Statue of Liberty Museum, and of course, the magnificent Statue of Liberty awaits you!
- It’s time to get up close and personal with the guardian of NYC’s harbors, Lady Liberty
- Round-trip ferry rides to Liberty and Ferris islands (and back) guarantee smooth sailing
- Explore the insides of the Statue of Liberty and see incredible panoramic views from the base of the Statue
- Enjoy the collection housed inside the Statue of Liberty Museum with many reveals to behold
- On Ellis Island, listen to the stories of millions of immigrants that passed through here from 1892-1954
- Your guide will point out significant landmarks, like the Wall of Honor and the Museum of Immigration
- Spend some time on your own on Ellis Island, where you're free to roam about and take in your surroundings
- Expert tour guide (English/Spanish)
- Round-trip ferry tickets
- Statue of Liberty island
- Statue of Liberty Museum access
- Ellis Island Museum access (with audio guides)
- Access to the crown
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
A landmark that attracts nearly 4.5 million visitors annually, the Statue of Liberty is the USA’s most famous landmark. An international symbol of freedom, Lady Liberty rises 93 meters and is a beautiful example of neoclassical artwork. Once on the Statue of Liberty Island, head over to its museum that boasts a rare collection: from the original bones of the statue to one of the first flames of her torch, you'll see it all!
On your way to Ellis island next, your expert tour guide will share interesting insight into the history of both islands and the many legends associated with them. Notice significant monuments on the grounds of this island, such as the Wall of Honor or the Museum of Immigration. You will have some time to explore the island on your own afterward. We highly recommend you visit the Museum of Immigration, housed in the original Immigration Station. Gasp at the museum's collection as you search the immigrant archive and discover facts about US history!
know before you go
know before you go
- Audio guides are available at the Museum of Ellis Island. However, they may not be available for afternoon departures due to time constraints.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Feb - Mar 2021: Mon, Thur & Sat
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Masks must be worn at all times (and are available upon request)
- Hand sanitizers will be distributed to use before, during, and after the tour
- Guests must maintain social distancing of at least 2 meters between guests
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout