Walking Tour of Reeperbahn & St. Pauli
Witness the wonders of Hamburg’s famous ‘sinful mile’ as you go on a guided tour of Reeperbahn and St.Pauli. Learn intriguing facts about the ‘Great Freedom’, the Dancing Towers, Hans-Albers-Platz, and many other intriguing sights along the way.
- Walk through Reeperbahn, one of Germany’s most reputed entertainment hubs, in the St. Pauli district of Hamburg.
- An expert local guide will give you insider information and unique insights into the entertainment district.
- Visit notoriously popular red-light areas and famous sites on this walking tour while learning of various scandals.
- Pass by the Dancing Towers, Große Freiheit (Great Freedom), and visit the legendary “Zur Ritze” pub.
- Enjoy a complimentary mug of beer and a shot while at the pub and learn about its background.
- Find out the answers to your burning questions like whether or not prostitution is illegal on the Reeperbahn
- The tour of the "Kiez" (neighborhood) is colorful, wild, and weird - even today! Find out everything about St. Pauli.
- Continue partying in the Reeperbahn until the wee hours of the night as you enjoy exclusive discounts at pubs and clubs.
- Please note: This experience is only for adults aged 18 and above.
- 2-hr walking tour of Reeperbahn & St. Pauli
- Expert English or German-speaking tour guide
- Visit the pub "Zur Ritze" including the boxing cellar
- 1 beer & a shot
- Discounts on club & disco entry post-tour
- Food and additional drinks
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Your tour of the ‘sinful mile’ begins with a walk past the houses and streets that sheltered pleasure houses and entertainment bars of all kinds. Look out for remnants of the various entertainment houses that served these sailors at Reeperbahn and St. Pauli. The lanes are a feast for the senses: soak up the district from all sides. Meanwhile, your guide will regale you with anecdotes, insider information, and the latest news and developments of the Reeperbahn. On the Kiez tour, you will learn everything there is to know about St. Pauli, where the Hamburg mountain has disappeared, and what happens on the Reeperbahn at half-past midnight!
'The Dancing Towers' at the eastern end of Reeperbahn is amongst the primary attractions on this tour. You will also see the Music Club and St. Joseph Church on Große Freiheit (Great Freedom), the impressive Stage Operettenhaus, and visit the (in)famous pub "Zur Ritze" and its box cellar. End your tour with a neighborhood-appropriate beer and a shot on the house to get you in the mood for the evening.
know before you go
This experience is only for adults aged 18 and above.
- Mon - Sun at 7.30pm.
- Fri: also at 10pm.
- Sat: 4.30pm, 7:30pm, and 10pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your tour guide in front of the St. Pauli station.
- This is the exit towards the Reeperbahn/Millerntorplatz, at the bus stop.
- The closest subway station is St. Pauli, a 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Subway service U3 will get you here.
- The closest bus stop is U St.Pauli, which stops right in front of the meeting point.
- Bus #36, 37, and 112 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.