Palatinus Spa Budapest Full-Day Ticket
Relax and rejuvenate at one of Budapest’s most beautiful outdoor spas. Unwind at the plethora of pools and attractions, suitable for all ages.
- Discover one of the most beautiful outdoor baths in the world.
- Explore the eleven outdoor pools, sauna, two immersion pools, and a swimming pool with your admission ticket.
- Located on Margaret Island, experience the spa’s beautiful green location, excellent water quality, and plethora of attractions and activities for all ages.
- Perfect for those who don’t like crowded spas, spend your day unwinding and relaxing in one of Budapest’s most famous spas.
All-day entry to Palatinus Spa
Towels and slippers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
In the heart of the city
Located on Margaret Island, this island was originally used for hunting purposes. During the year 1990, a connecting walkway from Margaret Bridge was constructed. This led to the establishment of the Palatinus Bath.
First Outdoor Bath in Budapest
In operation since 1919, the Palatinus Bath, also known as the Palatinus Strand in Hungarian, was the first place where visitors could bathe outdoors. It started small, with a Danube-cage swimming pool, which increased to a 5,000 square meter, large pool, and two smaller pools being built. Currently, an indoor wellness department, with a leisure thermal pool, a children’s pool, two immersion pools, saunas, a thermal open-air pool, and a swimming pool are present and functional.
This spa is perfect for those who don’t like huge crowds and are in need of relaxation. This all-year-round bath has medicinal properties, with gorgeous Mettalchi tiles, powerful Bauhaus features, and modern functionalist building, for the ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation experience.
know before you go
know before you go
- Outside food and drinks and photography are permitted on this tour. Food and drinks are available for purchase on-site.
- A cloakroom is available on the premises for use.
- It is recommended to carry your own towel and slippers, as it's not included in the ticket.
- Daily: 9am to 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at Palatinus Strand Baths
Address: Palatinus Strand Baths Budapest, Soó Rezső stny. 1, 1003 Hungary
- The closest metro station is Palatinus fürdő. It is a quick 1 minute walk to the attraction.
- Board busses 26 or 226 to get you there.