Skypark Cairns Adventure Day Pass
Experience the thrill of freefalling from the tallest viewing platform in Cairns, nestled deep within a tropical rainforest.
- Indulge the thrill-seeker in you with the Adventure Day Pass at Skypark Cairns by AJ Hackett.
- Jump from the world’s first purpose-built Bungy Tower, which was established in 1990.
- Get a bird's eye view of the surrounding scenery from a height of 50 meters.
- Be assured of a comfortable experience for both newbies and old-timers.
- Swing over the tropical rainforest around Skypark Cairns an unlimited number of times on the Giant Swing.
- Show off your accomplishment with a Bungy Jump e-Certificate and a Giant Swing e-Certificate.
- Unlimited Bungy and Giant Swing experience
- Free lunch
- Bungy Jump e-Certificate
- Giant Swing e-Certificate
- Free jumper's t-shirt
- Free return transfers
- AJ Hackett International Membership (20% off worldwide)
- Photos or videos
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pick up and drop off
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get your dose of adrenaline from AJ Hackett, one of the most reputable bungee jumping organizers in the world. Feel the rush of air as you swoop down 50-meters from the unique Bungy Tower. Marking jumping down from the world’s first purpose-built Bungy Tower off your bucket list will be a thrill on its own, wouldn’t it? The Jump is designed to provide everything you need for a comfortable and memorable experience that will stay with you for life.
With its picturesque location, you will be able to catch mesmerizing views as you soar high above the city. A platform even offers 360-degree views of the surrounding areas and lets you zoom in on the surrounding areas to better observe the natural beauty. Also swing over the Cairns rainforest cover in a big swoop with the Giant Swing. With no limitations over the number of times you can Bungy Jump and Giant Swing, enjoy this exciting day to the fullest!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily except Tue and Wed at 10 AM, 11 AM and 12 PM
- Minimum Jump age is 10 years old.
- Minimum Solo Jump weight is 45kg.
- Participants between 20-45kgs can jump tandem with a friend or crew member.
- Minimum Tandem Jump Weight: 20kg per person.
- There is no maximum weight limitation.
- Participants under 18 require written parental consent.
Youths aged 10-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your activity to avoid delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Skypark Cairns by AJ Hackett.
- Address: AJ Hackett, End of McGregor Road, Smithfield QLD 4878, Cairns, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Lydia St near Dennison St (Hail n Ride), within a 12-minute walk of the attraction.
- Buses #112 and #122 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.