Tandem Skydive over the 12 Apostles Tickets
Enjoy a thrilling, adrenaline-pumping, and rejuvenating Skydiving experience from the 15,000 or 10,000 ft altitude over the Loch Ard Gorge, the Bay of Martyrs, the Great Ocean road, and 12 Apostles in Australia.
- Skydive safely with a highly skilled and experienced instructor as your tandem partner.
- Fly over the beautiful beaches and hills of Loch Ard Gorge, the Bay of Martyrs, the Great Ocean road, and the 12 Apostles.
- Choose between the altitude of 15,000 ft and 10,000 feet to take a jump from.
- Get detailed safety instructions from the experts before you start to make sure you know what you are getting into.
- Your tandem partner will click all sorts of shots you want during the fall so make sure you let them know.
- Get secured into the gear with the help of the technical staff on the ground to ensure you are completely safe during the experience.
- Flight up to the chosen altitude
- Tandem Skydive over 12 Apostles
- Expert instructor
- Safety goggles
- Necessary equipment
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The Tandem Skydive over the 12 Apostles' experience can only be truly understood once witnessed for real. When you arrive on the spot, go through minor paperwork and other proceedings. Take the proper safety instructions from your expert assistant. The fun part quickly begins with you taking a flight, once the plane reaches the right altitude of your choice, that is, 15,000 ft or 10,000 ft, get ready. You can take a moment with legs hanging off the plane, freefall into fast-approaching earth which from this height looks so exquisite you would want to take it all in and never let go. Heart-aching beauty, endless views, wind swishing through your ears, and you free-falling for the next 40-60 seconds. Then once you reach the altitude of 5000 ft, your Tandem partner will pull the cord and the Parachute will take over your fall. Float back to earth at a lulling speed for the next 5-7 minutes. Take in the views around and below you. You will clearly get a unique POV of the beaches and hills of Loch Ard Gorge, the Bay of Martyrs, the Great Ocean road, and the 12 Apostles.
know before you go
know before you go
- Guests under 18 need parental authorization to participate in the experience.
- Minimum age of participants is 12.
- Maximum weight limit for any guest is 105 kgs only after people above 95 kgs are assessed on the spot.
- In case of bad weather, the experts on the spot assess the conditions and decide upon rescheduling for a few hours to cancel the whole day.
- You can wear your prescription glasses or lens under the safety goggles.
- Put on comfortable shoes, and a few warm clothes as it gets cold high up.
- Avoid heavy and greasy food before participating in the experience, instead take light food to comfortably fill your stomach.
- Daily: Hourly time-slots between 9am -1pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Skydive 12 Apostles.
- Address: Great Ocean Road Airport, Great Ocean Rd, Peterborough VIC 3270, Australia.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point###Getting There
- If you're driving to the attraction take the Great Ocean Road and then Timboon-Peterborough Rd.