Tandem Skydive Cairns - 15,000 ft
Does your bucket list include hopping off a plane and sailing through the blue, blue sky? Then, for you, all roads lead to Skydive Cairns!
- Experience a freefall with the views of lush rainforests, the reef, and sandy beaches.
- This tandem skydiving experience takes place at 15,000 feet above the reef.
- You will reach speeds of up to 220km/hr for up to 60 seconds for a life-changing freefall.
- With professional tandem jumpmasters, as well as the state-of-the-art equipment, you need not worry about safety.
- 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jump master
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions
- Safety equipment
- APF membership levy
- Photo and video (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, they can be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
Amp up the excitement and go skydiving in a tropical paradise. The drop zone features a warm tropical climate, spectacular views of the Queensland coast, The World Heritage Rainforest, and Trinity Inlet. What more can one ask for? As you soar from a height of 15,000 feet above the reef, soak in the stunning views and just have fun. You're in safe hands, thanks to the friendly crew who will make sure you have the experience of a lifetime. Push your boundaries and simply enjoy the adrenaline rush - once you’ve taken the plunge you'll feel like you can achieve anything!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Tandem Skydive
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos and Video
- Daily: 6am - 11am
- The minimum age requirement is 16. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There is no maximum age limit, however, reasonable fitness is required.
- Strictly, do not consume drugs or alcohol 8 hours prior to your skydive. Do not scuba dive 24 hours prior to your jump and get a good night’s rest.
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. A surcharge of AUD50 will apply for participants weighing over 95kg, and AUD75 for those weighing more than 105kg
- All jumpers will be registered online at the Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive.
- Skydiving is a weather-dependent activity so please arrive with no time constraints. If the weather is unfavorable, your jump will be rescheduled to a date that best suits you.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity.
- Due to Covid 19, shared clothing can’t be offered so please bring your own fleece jumper/long pants for the cold, if needed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Skydive Cairns
- Address: 52/54 Fearnley St, Portsmith QLD 4870, Australia
- To locate the point on Google Maps, simply search for - Skydive Cairns
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Train: Kuranda Scenic Railway to Cairns Station
- Free Shuttle Bus: The attraction is currently only offering one transfer option to the drop zone from local Cairns accommodation. This transfer service is for the first check-in session only. The check-in office is a short 5 min drive from Cairns CBD
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout