Tandem Skydive Great Ocean Road - 15,000 ft
Jump from 15,000 feet, freefall over the Great Ocean Road as you fall, and reach the ground safely with the help of the highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment. Please Note: We are the official reseller of Skydive Australia.
- Jump from 15,000 feet up and freefall for over a minute before opening the parachute and landing
- Keep your eyes peeled for the best bird’s-eye views of Torquay, and the Great Ocean Road's beaches
- Leave any concerns of safety behind with the additional protection provided by our highly trained tandem jumpmasters and support staff, as well as our state-of-the-art, failure-proof equipment.
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jump master.
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions.
- Safety equipment.
- APF levy of AUD35 per person payable upon arrival
- Photos and video can be purchased at the drop zone on the day.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48h before schedule
Steel yourself for this exhilarating leap from the skies and head to the skydive center. There, you will meet your expert skydiving support team, who will guide you through the safety procedures and answer any questions you may have about your jump. Once you’re all fitted up in your gear and set to go, accompany your tandem jumpmaster and climb into your specially-outfitted plane. The plane will take you up 15,000 feet above the ground, where your jumpmaster will attach your harnesses together and deal with all the technicalities, while you experience the sudden rush of air from the doors and try to swallow the butterflies in your stomach.
Jump out of the door into the skies and freefall at speeds of up to 200 km/hr for about 60 seconds, and experience the ultimate thrill of letting go and plunging straight down like a stone! Take in views of the city as it comes rushing towards you at a breathtaking speed. You can then float through the sky for 5-7 minutes and appreciate the views of the surfing mecca Torquay, and the golden beaches of Great Ocean Road from your aerial vantage point.
know before you go
- Minimum age requirement: 12+. Participants aged 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to a tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over.
- All jumpers will be registered online at the Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive at the location itself and new members will be required to pay an AUD35 membership fee.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity
Your Great Ocean Road Skydive mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- The drop zone is located at Barwon Heads Airport
- Address: 1421 Barwon Heads Rd, Connewarre. Allow 1.5hrs from Melbourne CBD
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
From Southern Cross train station, get a V-Line train to Geelong train station. From Geelong Train Station, get the route 80 bus to Barwon Heads Airport, it takes approximately 30 minutes on the bus.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.