Entry Ticket to Waka Waka Safari-Themed Indoor Playground
Spend a fun-filled day with your kids at the safari-themed indoor playground, and participate in a plethora of exciting games and activities designed for little ones aged 9 months to 12 years.
- Waka Waka offers plenty of space for your little ones to expend their energy while contributing to their developmental skills.
- Capture memorable moments when you see your kids glide over the enormous wave slides as they unleash their inner Tarzans.
- Explore Adventure Cove, which offers rope courses and miniature obstacle courses for adults.
- Bring your infants to the Toddler Area, with slides, sensory play areas, and colorful ball pits.
- Explore the snack options to sate your kids' appetite after all the play. Choose between a snack bundle and drink on weekend/holiday entry, and a kids meal on weekday entry.
- Drop by the Lion's Den to check out further food and drink options, offering a wide variety from munchies to full meals (at your own expense).
- Weekday/Weekend admission ticket for 1 Adult + 1 Child
- Snack bundle & drink / Kids' meal (as per option selected)
- Admission to Safari Play Area and Toddler Area
- Food and drinks other than specified
- Admission to Adventure Cove (add-on charges apply)
These tickets can’t be cancelled. However, you can use them any time within the next 30 days.
These tickets are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Spend a fun-filled day with your children at Singapore's Waka Waka safari-themed indoor playground. The park helps in boosting the physical growth of your kids and enhances their social skills. Participate in exciting activities, including rope games, bouncy castles, and obstacle courses. The playground is designed for children aged nine months to 12 years.
There is plenty of space at Waka Waka for kids to channel their energy. With its enormous wave slides and challenging obstacle courses, the adventure park promises a play experience that you have never seen before. These engaging physical exercises will help your kids develop their skills while keeping them engaged.
Attractions at Waka Waka
Safari Play Area
With volcanoes to scale, tunnels to crawl through, trampolines to bounce on, and giant slides to glide down from, the multi-level play area is perfect for kids to unleash their inner Tarzans and Janes.
With an exciting rope adventure course where parents are welcome to join the fun, the zone is perfect to hone your coordination skills. Add-on admission charges are applicable for this area.
With a colorful ball pit, sensory games, and a fun slide, the area is perfect for children under 18 months old.
The Lion's Den
Enter the den when your stomach growls for food after rigorous play. Explore the variety of food options from munchies to full meals.
know before you go
know before you go
- Children are to be supervised by parents/guardians at all times. Guardians who are not parents must be at least 16 years of age.
- Socks must be worn at all times by all guests, both adults and children.
- Children less than 3 years old are not allowed on certain attractions without adult supervision. Children should play in the appropriate play zone for their age.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed to be brought into the premise with the exception of baby formula.
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed on the premise.
- Mon, Thu, and Fri: 10am - 6pm.
- Sat & Sun: 10am - 8pm.
- Closed on Tue & Wed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Waka Waka.
- Address: 407 Havelock Rd, #05-01, Singapore 169634.
- The closest bus stop is Aft Furama RiverFront. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 3, 5, 75 to get you there.