Split Riviera Sunset Sightseeing Cruise
Enjoy an evening on this sunset cruise around the Split Auqatorium as you sip on your welcome drink, marveling at Marjan Park Forest and Čiovo Island against the backdrop of the setting Dalmatian sun.
- Ideal for summers, this 90-minute cruise on the Split Riviera can be the best getaway for you.
- To start off, welcome drink in hand, you will leave the Split Port making your way towards the charming Marjan Park Forest.
- As you navigate around the Split Riviera, you will come close to Čiovo Island, just as the sun is setting, creating the most breathtaking view.
- Experience "Pomalo", which translates to “slow down, take it easy, chill” and let this be your mantra during this cruise.
- Finally, as you make your way back to the port, you will get to see Split at its finest; 1700 years of history and culture all contained in one small area.
- Welcome drink
- Fuel surcharge
- Snorkeling equipment
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Ever heard of Pomalo? Well, here is your chance to actually experience it! The true meaning of "Pomalo" in Dalmatia means to relax, take it easy and be stress-free, exactly what this cruise is set to offer you. As you leave the Split Port, you will start to cruise at the best angle from east to west around the Auqatorium to discover Split Old Town from the seaside. With a welcome drink in hand and the warm Dalmatian sun over you, you will then cruise your way towards the Marjan Park Forest which is a hill on the peninsula of Split. Its dense pine forests make it look like an oasis of calmness, surrounded by the city and the sea.
As you navigate the surrounding Split Riviera, you will come close to Čiovo Island just as the Dalmatian sun is starting to retire, completing the picture of a perfect summer evening. It is at this very moment that you will experience "Pomalo", as the locals call it. Finally, as you make your way back to the port, the timing could not get better for this is when you will get to see Split at its best - 1700 years of history and culture welcoming you back to its shore.
know before you go
know before you go
- You are allowed to bring your own beverages (subject to favorable weather conditions).
- Pets are not allowed.
- In case of bad weather or rough sea conditions, the captain holds the right to change the route or cancel the tour (for the benefit of all passengers). In this case, you have the right to reschedule the tour or to receive a full refund.
Feb 28 to Oct 15
- Daily: 6:15pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is at Gray Line Croatia. You will head to the boarding point from there.
- Address: Gray Line Croatia, Coast of the Croatian National Revival 21, Split, 21000.
- The closest train station is the Split train station, a 6-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Trains Perković or Zagreb Glavni kolodvor will get you here.
The closest bus station is the Split bus station, a 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.