Budapest: Danube After-Dark Sightseeing Cruise with Welcome Drink
Look forward to a serene sailing experience upon Budapest’s beautiful Danube River and enjoy a complimentary welcome drink aboard your cruise.
- Take to the glittering waters of Budapest for a remarkable sightseeing experience.
- Board a comfortable boat, equipped with panoramic windows and open-air decks for unaltered views.
- Find yourself a cozy spot and look out onto the waters, reflecting the city's lights.
- Admire the stunning 360-degree views of the city that surround you.
- Pass under six bridges and observe some of Budapest’s most recognizable landmarks including the House of Parliament, the Chain Bridge, the Fisherman’s Bastion, the Buda Castle, and more.
- 70-min cruise
- English audio guide
- Welcome drink (2 types of lemonade)
- Snacks and other drinks (can be bought on board)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
This 70-minute cruise promises unmissable sights of Budapest, a smooth cruise upon the calm waters of River Danube, and an exciting learning experience: all wrapped into one perfect package. Assemble at the heart of the Pest, the Danube Palace, where you will be led to the docks by your Headout host.
Upon boarding, receive a complimentary drink and find a cozy spot to settle in for the experience. As you cruise under six bridges of Budapest, you’ll slowly get to know the Pearl of the Danube! Gaze out and recognize some of Budapest’s famous landmarks, like the House of Parliament, the Chain Bridge, the Buda Castle, the Gellért mountain, the Fisherman’s Bastion, and more! As you sit back, relax, and enjoy the sights around you, you’ll get to see a side of Budapest you’ve never seen before!
know before you go
- All boats are air-conditioned and heated, offering the utmost comfort.
- The boats have panoramic windows and open-air decks for unaltered views.
- Pets are not allowed on this tour.
- Daily: 6pm, 7pm, and 7:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive in front of Gróf Széchenyi Ship, Id. Antall József rkp., 1051, Port Academia dock 3.
- The closest metro station is Kossuth Lajos tér, 7 minutes away from the boarding point.
- Line M2 will bring you here.
- The closest tram stop is Széchenyi István tér, a 3 minutes walk from the boarding point.
- Trams #2, 2M, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.