Tickets for Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel Experience from Cairns
Enjoy a unique Great Barrier Reef tour that lets you experience adventure, along with a close look into the region's indigenous heritage.
- Visit two of the premium outer Great Barrier Reef sites.
- Explore a thriving underwater world as you snorkel in the waters of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Get a chance to see anemones, clownfish, angelfish, and more fascinating marine species.
- Gain an insight into the region's diverse ecosystem and indigenous heritage as you interact with indigenous rangers.
- Watch live demonstrations of traditional dances, listen to the didgeridoo, feed fish, and much more.
- Sip on complimentary morning and afternoon tea, and relish in a delicious cold buffet lunch.
- English-speaking guide
- Round-trip transfers from the meeting point
- Snorkeling equipment
- Breakfast and lunch
- Complimentary drinks, morning and afternoon tea
- Personal expenses
- Guided snorkel tours
- Certified diving
- Introductory diving
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
From snorkeling and feeding fish to a deep dive into indigenous heritage and demonstrations of traditional dancing, this experience encompasses a bit of everything for a memorable excursion. Equip yourself with a snorkel, fins, and wet-suit (included in the ticket), and set off to explore the coral reefs and gardens that are home to several interesting marine species including anemones, angelfish, clownfish, sea whips, clams, and more.
You will also spend a lot of time interacting with indigenous rangers who will help you gain a deeper understanding of the diverse ecosystem and indigenous heritage. Watch as they demonstrate the use of original clapsticks, fire poles, and treat you to a performance of traditional dances and the didgeridoo. Complimentary morning and afternoon tea, along with a cold buffet lunch, are available to sate your hunger pangs.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 9am
- This activity is not wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
- This activity is not recommended for those with impaired physical mobility.
- This activity is able to accommodate special dietary requirements (allergies, gluten intolerance, vegetarian diets, or other dietary needs).
- You are advised to bring along a change of clothes, sunscreen, caps or hats, swimwear, cash, towel, and sunglasses.
Infants aged 0-3 go free. Children aged 4-14 and families with 2 adults and 2 children enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel.
- Address: Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel Wharf, Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia.
- The nearest bus stop is Abbott Street near Shields Street (Hail n Ride), within a 7-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Bus #850 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.