Skip The Line Eagle’s Nest Tour From Salzburg
Gasp at the breathtaking panoramic views of the Alps and the neighboring city of Salzburg at a height of 1,834 meters!
- Book this Eagle's Nest guided tour for remarkable panoramic views of the Alps and surroundings.
- Skip-the-line tickets make your excursion all the more convenient.
- On your way up, you'll pass by Mirabell Square, Bavaria, Obersalzberg, and more.
- Pass along the road leading to the Eagle's Nest, an architectural feat you'll want to look out for.
- Ascend up the 4-mile-long road, through the 124-meter-long tunnel on specially-equipped buses.
- Ride up a decorated elevator that takes you up 124 meters in under 41 seconds.
- Be enveloped by the stunning Alps, at a dizzying height of 1,834 meters.
- Gaze out at the unique alpine flora and fauna at the summit cross.
- This tour is available to book in English and German.
- Expert tour guide
- Transfers on AC vehicle from Salzburg
- Skip-the-line ticket Eagles Nest
- Return trip by elevator to Eagles nest
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy a scenic route from Mirabell Square in Salzburg to the neighboring city of Bavaria and then to Obersalzberg. The road leading to the Eagle's Nest is a feat of architectural mastery, finished to completion in only 13 months. Upon arrival, you'll change to specially-equipped buses and ascend up the 4 mile-long road. Pass under a 124-meter-long tunnel through solid rock and a decorated elevator that takes you up 124 meters in under 41 seconds!
At the Eagle's Nest plateau, you'll be surrounded by striking views of the Alps, at 1,834 meters high up. Greet each other with a Berg Heil ('Hail to the mountain'- a traditional mountaineer greeting), and discover the unique alpine flora and fauna found at the summit cross. Before heading back to Salzburg, we'll make a stop at Berchtesgaden, where you can explore the picturesque town for yourself!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- This tour is stroller/pram accessible.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Infants aged 3yrs and below go free. Children aged 4-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at the Panorama Tours Departure Point.
- Landmark: Andräkirche Salzburg (Catholic Church).
- Address: 1 Hubert-Sattler-Gasse, 5020 Salzburg Salzburg, Austria.
- The closest bus stop is Salzburg Mirabellplatz - Österreich, a 1-min walk to the departure point.
- Buses 840 & 9535 and more will bring you here.
- This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.