Indulge in an exciting day of food and history as you traverse the picturesque streets of Rome. With a local professional guide and a delicious menu ahead, this tour is a great way to explore Rome.
- Travel through the narrow alleyways of the historic center of Rome in a small group that promotes more personalized interaction with the local guide.
- Savor traditional specialties such as cheese, salumi, and freshly prepared pizza at one of the world's oldest open-air markets.
- Enrich your gastronomic experience by sampling authentic Roman Jewish cuisine and learning about their unique food culture.
- Get a dose of history by visiting ancient sites like the former Roman temple of Pantheon and the ancient Temple of Apollo Sosianus.
- Fun Fact: Dormice were considered a delicacy in ancient Rome, and were often served as appetizers.
- 2.5-hour small group tour
- English/Italian/French/Spanish/German-speaking local guide
- Food tasting
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy the best of both worlds - Roman food and culture - on this 2.5-hour guided tour of the city’s best eateries and historic monuments.
Indulge in Classic Roman Food
Visit one of the oldest open-air markets and sample delicious traditional food. Discover the finest cheese, salumi, and freshly-prepared pizzas at one of the world's oldest open-air markets. Eat fresh, high-quality foods and treats produced by Italian farmers. You can also enjoy the famous “suppli” or risotto balls and some artisanal ice cream as you weave your way through the charming narrow streets of the historic center.
Bookend your day with a gastronomic experience of Roman Jewish cuisine. Dig into delicious deep-fried artichokes and other Roman Jewish foods. Learn all about the rich history of the oldest Jewish community in Europe and its food culture.
See Rome’s Historic Gems
The tour also takes you close to some of Rome’s beautiful historical sites, such as Campo de Fiori, the Jewish Ghetto, Piazza delle Tartarughe, Temple of Apollo Sosianus, Largo di Torre Argentina, and the famous Pantheon. The Pantheon was built in 27 BC and was originally a Roman temple. It was later converted to a Catholic Church in 609 AD. It is one of the most well-preserved buildings in ancient Rome.
know before you go
know before you go
It's recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
Daily: 11am or 5pm onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide under the statue of Giordano Bruno in the middle of the square.
- Address: Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is C.So Vittorio Emanuele/Navona. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 46,62,64, 916, 916F and many more will get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Arenula/Cairoli. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram #8 to get you there.