Rome E-Bike Rental & Castel Sant'Angelo With Audio Guide
Explore Rome on your compact, pedal-free electronic bike, and a visit to Castel Sant'Angelo!
- Hop on fully-charged electronic bikes equipped with disk brakes and baskets for your convenience.
- Safety first: buckle in your helmets and begin your exploration of Italy's wondrous capital city.
- A handy audio guide lets you enjoy this self-guided tour with some fascinating commentary.
- Ride your way through the colorful streets of Rome and stop at attractions of your choice.
- Enjoy access to Castel Sant'Angelo, a revered landmark in Rome you don't want to miss.
- Walk past ancient fortified walls, statues, striking paintings, and more.
- Climb up to the castle's terrace and drink in stunning panoramic views of the city.
- 3-hr e-bike rental
- Reserved Entrance to the Castel Sant'Angel
- Castel Sant'Angel audioguide APP
- Rome City APP audioguide
- 25-min multimedia video at ticketing office
- Guided tour
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Take to the lively streets of Rome on an electronic bike and explore the city at your own pace. This go-anywhere e-bike rental lets you see the city in an easy, practical, and fun way! You can ride this bike anywhere a standard bike can be ridden, and you do not need a driver's license or any special cycling skills. Ride them on slopes, for long stretches, with almost no effort. Board fully-charged e-bikes equipped with disk brakes and begin your exploration of Italy's stunning capital city!
You also have access to Castel Sant'Angelo (Castle of the Holy Angel), a Roman gem. From funerary monument to a prison, and from a splendid Renaissance dwelling to a museum, this attraction is no stranger to change. Walk past ancient fortified walls, statues, striking paintings, and more. Take the spiral ramp to the chamber of ashes and the cells. The rooms that functioned as Papal residences are decorated with well-preserved frescoes from the Renaissance period, besides an extensive collection of weapons. Make your way to the castle's terrace for remarkable panoramic views of the city before ending your excursion.
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- This tour is not available for children aged 13yrs and below.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- At the ticket redemption point (the ticketing office), you'll be assisted with downloading the audio guide.
Audio Guide Languages
English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Russian & Chinese.
- Available daily between 9 AM & 3 PM.
25 Dec & 1 Jan.
Children aged 14-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo IDs).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticketing office.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the ticketing office of Touristation Navona.
- Address: Piazza Navona, 25, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Senato, a 3-min walk to the ticketing office.
- Buses 30, 70, 81, 87, 492, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.