From Reykjavik: Blue Lagoon Admission with Roundtrip Transfers
Retreat to the Blue Lagoon for a day of relaxation and rejuvenation. Iceland's most famous geothermal spring awaits you with silica masks, drinks, state-of-the-art facilities, and a scenic backdrop!
- Treat your mind, body, and soul to a spa day like no other at Iceland’s famous Blue Lagoon
- Experience the radiant and mineral-rich powers of geothermal seawater
- Refresh your skin buds with a tasteful mud pack designed to revitalize and rejuvenate
- Choose between Comfort and Premium Ticket options best suited to your needs
- Enjoy round-trip transfers from Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon on comfortable coaches
- Round-trip Transfers from Reykjavik
- Free Wifi on Comfortable Coaches
- Admission to Blue Lagoon
- Silica Mud Mask
- Bathrobes and Slippers (Premium ticket holder)
- Algae Mask (Premium ticket holder)
- A drink of your choice
- Table reservation at LAVA Restaurant (Premium ticket holder)
- Sparkling Wine (Premium ticket holder)
- Additional Gratuities
This experience is free of charge for children between the ages of 2 and 13. One adult can bring along a maximum of two children.
In the next step of your booking, select the desired variant to the ticket:
- Comfort Ticket: Includes admission to Blue Lagoon, silica mud mask, use of a towel, and a drink of your choice.
- Premium Ticket: Includes admission to the Blue Lagoon, silica mud mask, the use of a bathrobe, slippers and a towel, a drink of your choice, algae mask, and finally a table reservation with sparkling wine at LAVA Restaurant (if dining).
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
An extraordinary treat for the skin, mind, body, and soul, the milky turquoise waters of Blue Lagoon are meant to soothe and rejuvenate. In this subterranean realm of sizzling heat and immense pressure, freshwater and ocean water merge to form the extraordinary resource that is the Blue Lagoon today! Slip into your swimsuits and unwind in the soothing waters that are just the right temperature. Take in the stunning view from your vantage point and delight yourself in the wonders of this retreat!
With round-trip transfers from Reykjavik, the experience is made hassle-free, thereby enhancing the relaxation factor for the day!
know before you go
Departures from Reykjavik - Blue Lagoon
Every 60 minutes from 8 AM - 7 PM
Departures from Blue Lagoon - Reykjavik
Every 60 minutes from 11:15 AM - 10:15 PM
- Each individual is responsible for their own health and wellbeing while using the Blue Lagoon.
- Swimsuits must be worn in the pools. You can bring your own, or rent them from reception.
- You may spend as much time as you wish to enjoy the water. Your entry ticket is valid for the entire day. However, for your safety and wellbeing, it is vital that you stay hydrated and nourished.
- Salt, minerals, and other elements found in the seawater of the Blue Lagoon can irritate your eyes. Therefore, if you wear contact lenses, we recommend that you remove them before entering the lagoon.
- Keep in mind that the premium ticket only includes the reservation at Lava Restaurant. It does not include the cost of the meal
This experience is wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- These tickets include round trip transfers from Reykjavík to Blue Lagoon
- Your boarding point is - BSÍ Bus Terminal in Reykjavík
These Bus lines stop near Bsí: 1, 3, 6.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.