From Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon Return Transfers
Unwind from the stress of everyday life at the Blue Lagoon spa. With transfers to the Blue Lagoon arranged, you can relish a thoroughly relaxing experience of one of Iceland’s finest tourist attractions!
- Named one of the “25 Wonders of the World” by National Geographic, the Blue Lagoon is one of the most popular attractions of Iceland
- Relish a relaxing experience in one of Iceland’s top geothermal spas that is famous for its medicinal properties
- Escape from the bustle of the city and wash away all the physical and mental exhaustion
- Transfers to and from the attraction are included, ensuring a hassle-free experience
- Hotel transfers
- Bathing suits and towels
- Fee for storage rooms
- Admission to Blue Lagoon
Departures from BSI Terminal to Blue Lagoon
- Every 60 minutes between 8:00 AM & 7:00 PM
Departures from Blue Lagoon to BSI Terminal
Every 60 minutes between 11:15 AM & 8:15 PM
Final departure at 10:15 PM
Departures from KEF Airport to Blue Lagoon
- Every 90 minutes between 7:30 AM & 5:30 PM
Departures from Blue Lagoon to KEF Airport
- Every 90 minutes between 9:25 AM & 4:40 PM
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
The Blue Lagoon is a geothermal spa located in southwestern Iceland, nearly 50 kilometres from the capital, Reykjavik. One of the most popular attractions of Iceland, the Blue Lagoon gets its name from the water’s unique milky blue shade occurring as a result of its high silica content. The temperature hovers between a comfortably warm 37 to 39 degrees Centigrade, making it the perfect spot to relax and unwind. It is located in the lava field of Grindavik and is nearly 800 years old. The Blue Lagoon, however, is man-made and the water is sourced from Svartsengi, the nearby geothermal power station. It is particularly renowned for the special properties of its water, which is believed to help cure psoriasis and have several skin-care benefits.
Know Before You Go
- Please ensure that you have pre-booked admission to the Blue Lagoon in advance. This ticket does not include the admission into the attraction
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
Make your way to the boarding point- at BSI Bus Terminal (Vatnsmýrarvegur 10, 101 Reykjavík)
- Hotel transfers are included within the price of your ticket. Specify the pickup location during booking
- Please note that pickups will be scheduled 30 minutes before departure. Please be ready in time for your pick up in front of your hotel
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.