Admission Tickets to Kazinczy Synagogue in Budapest
Explore the magnificent Art Nouveau Gem of Budapest, Kazinczy Synagogue. Spot the mosaic decorated walls and opt to indulge in some scrumptious Kosher Jewish food.
- Explore the Art Nouveau Gem of Budapest, the Kazinczy Synagogue at your leisure.
- Choose between the 6 options available, that is the standard ticket or the variety of food options that are available.
- Visit the largest orthodox Synagogue in Hungary.
- Indulge in authentic and scrumptious Hungarian, Jewish Kosher meals.
- Entrance to Synagogue
- Food and drinks (if option selected)
- Audio guide
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Located in the heart of Budapest, in the former Jewish Ghetto area, stands the Grand Synagogue of the Orthodox Jewry. This glorious site is located on Kazinczy street and was opened in 1913, is known as Europe’s most outstanding Orthodox Jewish house of worship. It is also one of the most significant Art Nouveau (Jugendstil) monuments in Hungary. Currently, it is protected as a national monument by the Hungarian State.
With walls and ceilings decorated with stained mosaic windows, allow yourself to soak in natural sunlight. It’ll make for the most beautifully illuminated Synagogue in Europe. Upgrade your visit by sampling some truly typical Hungarian Jewish cuisine, completing this truly enlightening experience.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear appropriate clothing, with your shoulders and knees covered. Shorts or mini shorts are not permitted, as this is a religious site.
- Mon to Fri and Sun: 10am onwards
- This experience is unavailable on Saturday.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Kazinczy Street Synagogue.
- Address: Budapest, Kazinczy u. 29-31, 1075 Hungary.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest Bus station is Nyár utca. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses R74 to get you there.