Dive into the secrets of the Amsterdam Red Light District in the Red Light Secrets Museum. Learn more about this infamous neighborhood and experience a day in the life of a working girl.
- Unravel the mysteries of the Red Light District with skip-the-line access to the Museum of Prostitution
- Take a look into the forbidden world of one of the oldest professions in the world
- Learn more about the profession with first-hand impressions from the working girls themselves
- Sit behind the red windows used by sex workers to attract clients
- Skip-the-line access to the Museum of Prostitution
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
The Museum of Prostitution in Amsterdam was created for curious adults and to remove any taboo related to the subject. The museum offers the possibility to look behind closed curtains, revealing different sides of this ancient profession. There is more to be found here than just legal prostitution. The museum teaches you many other things that you are unlikely to be aware of. The rooms in his two-story building, which was once a brothel, show the many facets of fornication. Several audio tours will introduce you to a Russian woman named Inga, locally known as a sex therapist. The museum sheds light on the plight of sex workers and the measures taken to prevent human trafficking. Tourists can reveal their darkest sex moments on the Confessional Wall (anonymous if you like) and pretend to be a working girl behind the red windows.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Mandatory masks
- Social distance - 2 meters
- Customer contact points are often cleaned
- The museum is not accessible to wheelchair users
- The minimum age for admission to the Red Light Secrets museum is 18+
- Most pictures are PG and you won't see anything but the occasional pair of breasts. However, the audio tour does contain some relatively graphic descriptions
Daily from 12 Noon - 8 PM (last admission 15 min before closing)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase
- Show your voucher together with a valid ID with photo at the time of redemption
- If you bought tickets at a reduced price, please bring a valid ID with photo for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at Red Light Secrets: Museum of Prostitution
- Address: Oudezijds Achterburgwal 60h, 1012 DP Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the reservation.