Hanshin 1-day Tourist Pass
Live your day to the fullest with a 1-day Hanshin Tourist Pass and travel unlimitedly along the 51 stops of the Hanshin Electric Railway that links Osaka and Kobe.
- Get unlimited rides on Osaka’s Hanshin Electric Railway with a 1-day Hanshin Tourist Pass.
- Ride along the 51 stops of Kobe and Namba lines and get free access to the Wi-Fi at all stations.
- Pick up your pass from Kansai International Airport at the Limon Welcome Desk and start exploring the attractions offered by Hanshin.
- Tour several places of interest like the Suma Seaside Park, Kobe Herb Garden, Nada’s Sake Breweries, and more!
- Visit the entertainment hub of Osaka, the Namba district, and avail a discount at the Bic Camera Namba store.
- 1-day travel pass
- Unlimited rides on Kobe and Namba Hanshin Electric Railway
- Discount at Bic Camera Store at Namba
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Mount the Kobe and Namba Hanshin Electric Railway and explore the wonders of Hanshin with a 1-day Hanshin Tourist Pass. Avail the advantage of unlimited rides and free Wi-Fi at all stations along the 51 stops of the line and optimize your travel. Start your journey through Osaka after picking up your pass from the Limon Welcome Desk at Kansai International Airport. From the floral beauty of the Kobe Herb Garden to the imposing Umeda Sky Building, visit the attractions offered by the cities. The pleasant Suma Seaside Park and Sake breweries in Nada will leave you mesmerized by Hanshin’s diverse culture. Make a stop at Namba, the entertainment city center of Osaka with popular food destinations and shopping arcades. Get a discount at the Bic Camera store in Namba, courtesy of your Hanshin Tourist Pass.
know before you go
- This offer is not accessible for Japanese passport holders.
- Daily: 8am to 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone and exchange for the ticket.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Hankyu Osaka Umeda Tourist Center.
- Address: 1 Chome-1-2 Shibata, Kita Ward, Osaka, 530-0012.
- The closest bus stop is Hankyusanbangai. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- The closest train station is Osaka Station. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected.