Qasr Al Watan + Photo Pass
Tour the stunning palace of Qasr Al Watan, a true testament to Arabian architecture and craftsmanship. Walk through the luxurious palace, pay a visit to the Qasr Al Watan Library, and explore the intriguing shopping options within the palace compounds. Take back home a personalized souvenir, capturing the fascinating moments of your trip with your photo pass!
- Make your way to one of Abu Dhabi’s most iconic cultural landmarks, the Qasr Al Watan and admire the architectural marvel at your own pace.
- Stroll through the luxurious rooms of the palace, the lush gardens surrounding the palace, and exhaust your shopping options within the palace compounds.
- Spend some time at the Qasr Al Watan Library if you’re a bibliophile, and find books on diverse topics, such as history, archeology, memoirs, heritage, biographies, social sciences, statistics, culture, arts, literature, administration, and many more.
- Stay back for the exclusive 'Palace in Motion', a fascinating 15-minute exposition that explains the story of Qasr Al Watan in three acts with stunning light and sound effects.
- Capture the significant moments of your trip with your photo pass and take home a souvenir more personalized than ever.
- Entry into Qasr Al Watan
- Access to Qasr Al Watan Library and Gardens
- A photo pass (3 digital photos or 1 printed photo)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
Visit the presidential palace of Abu Dhabi that only recently opened to the public: Qasr Al Watan! A contemporary palace built in a traditional Arabian style, this palace is one of the finest examples of Arabic craftsmanship and architecture. The facade of the palace is made of limestone and granite, and holds over 5,000 geometric and floral patterns, each inspired by traditional Arab iconography.
The palace has its own library with books on a wide range of subjects including archeology, history, heritage, memoirs, biographies, human and social sciences, statistics, administration, culture, literature, arts, and many more. It also has its own gift shops; one at the Visitors Center and the other at the palace building. Stay back for the exciting ‘Palace in Motion’ show, a spectacular 15-minute exposition that portrays the story of Qasr Al Watan with the aid of light and sound effects. Projected onto the palace, you will learn all about Qasr Al Watan and UAE’s history in three acts, the past, present, and future in an exciting manner.
While memories fade, a photograph can last you a lifetime! Create personalized souvenirs while at Qasr Al Watan and look back at photographs that bring back fascinating memories of your visit. With a maximum of 5 people captured per pass, and an option to choose between 3 digital photos and 1 printed photo, make sure to capture the best moments of your visit to the stunning palace of Qasr Al Watan.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Qasr Al Watan:
- Show a 'Green Pass' through the AlHosn UAE app, if you have it.
- Otherwise, vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 14 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
- A Rapid Antigen test was previously available at Qasr Al Watan but now it's not. If a guest takes an antigen test at any of the Yas Island Theme Park locations, they can enter Qasr Al Watan on the same day.
- Please make sure to keep your mobile phones in silent mode before entering the palace.
- You can park your car at Visitors Center Car Park, which also comes with valet parking services.
- Bags and cases with more dimensions than 500 X 350 won't be allowed inside the palace.
- 1 adult ticket will include 1 photo pass. Each photo pass will have a maximum of 5 members captured in the photographs.
People who are differently-abled can ask for wheelchairs at the Visitors Center.
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Please display your tickets at the venue itself.
- The Qasr Al Watan is located at: Al Ras Al Akhdar, Abu Dhabi, PO Box 128717, United Arab Emirates.
Take the Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Highway and turn towards the 1st street. After that take the 2nd exit, take a right and keep going straight till you reach the meeting point.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.