Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Tickets + Free Shuttle
Get all-day access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, home to the world's highest roller coaster loop. This is a must-visit on every thrill seeker's itinerary!
- Set out for an adventure in the first Ferrari-branded theme park in the world!
- Make the most of the free perks of a shuttle service during this limited time offer.
- Explore an operating Ferrari factory and go-kart racing with your family.
- Ride the world's fastest roller coaster, the Formula Rossa, at heart-racing heights.
- Tour a mini-Italy in a small-scale Ferrari 250 California, circa 1958.
- Marvel at the largest space-frame structure ever built in human history.
- Explore a range of rides for young kids and adults.
- Entry into Ferrari World
- Unlimited, all-day access to 25 thrilling rides
- Free shuttle service from Dubai
These tickets can't be canceled, amended, or rescheduled. However, they offer maximum flexibility and allow you to visit the attraction within 6 months of the booking date.
Car enthusiasts, buckle up for an exciting time at Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi! With this pass, get unlimited, all-day access to over 25 thrilling rides within the park. These include Formula Rossa, an adrenaline-fuelled ride that emulates the sensation of being in a Ferrari F1 car and reaches speeds up to 240km per hour. It also holds the record for the world’s fastest rollercoaster. There's also the Flying Aces, where you can feel your pulse race as you twist and turn upside down - this is the rollercoaster with the highest loop on the planet!
Enjoy the rush of back-to-back thrills on the Turbo Track, a vertical climb, and an epic zero gravity fall. Or be the captain of your own flight, as you take on the helm of your own hang glider on Flying Wings! Don't miss out on the in-depth tour of the Ferrari factory that showcases how a Ferrari GT is made. You can also try a cinematic motion-based simulator and experience the thrill of F1 racing or participate in an interactive game show with Fast Lane. Whether or not you're a fan of Formula One racing, you are guaranteed to have an action-packed time at Ferrari World!
Note: For the safety and wellbeing of guests, all of Ferrari World’s rides and experiences are currently operating with limited capacity.
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Information
- Rapid Antigen Test for Vaccinated/Non-vaccinated Guests without a valid PCR is now available at Ferrari World.
- The testing area will be in the Ferrari World guest services lounge.
- The operating hours are 10am - 8pm.
- Security will do the usual screening at the entrance and those guests that require the antigen test will be directed to the testing location.
- The cost of the test is AED 50.
- The test result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling and is valid for 24 hours only.
- The antigen test result won't be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test and if in case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- ATMs are located on the Plaza level near the Park entrance, and throughout the park.
- Lockers are available in the Plaza level entrance area for AED 35 per locker.
- Baby changing and feeding facilities are available on the Plaza and Mezzanine levels for AED 50.
- Strollers are available for rent from the Stroller Rental Counter at the Plaza level entrance area from AED 40.
- FFP2 or surgical masks are not allowed while riding rollercoasters rides at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Masks can be bought at the park for AED 35 for 2 pieces.
- The following rides are unavailable:
Fiorano GT Challenge and Cinema Maranello: unavailable until further notice
Flying Aces: unavailable from 15 March until 4 April
The famous rollercoaster Formula Rossa is currently undergoing scheduled annual maintenance:
Formula Rossa Junior: unavailable from 16 May until 16 June
Formula Rossa: unavailable from 12 May until 27 April
Until 1 May
- Wed to Sun: from 1pm - 8pm
- Closed on Mon and Tue
2 May to 8 May
- Daily: 12pm to 9pm
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change at any time. Please confirm the timings of each attraction before your visit.
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items, and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
You will receive an email with your ticket instantly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Island - Yas Leisure Dr - Yas Island - Yas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Ferrari World E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available on the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule from Dubai to Yas Island here and the daily Yas Express shuttle schedule here.
Your Ferrari World Pass is valid for one-time entry. Ticket expires 6 months from date of purchase.