Skip the Line Tickets to Prague Castle With Optional Mobile Guide
Avoid the long queues that usually accompany buying tickets to the interiors of the world-famous Prague Castle. Opt to explore the breathtaking interiors with a versatile mobile guide to enhance your visit.
- Skip the winding lines for buying an admission ticket and enjoy hassle-free entry into Prague Castle.
- Use the time saved to roam the exquisitely planned 750,000 square-feet Castle complex.
- Explore the St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, Old Royal Palace, and Golden Lane.
- With a 2-day validity and one-time entry into the castle interiors, you will have plenty of time to explore.
- Learn about the most significant places, artworks, and personalities from the optional mobile guide that requires very little Internet data.
- Skip the line admission to Prague Castle complex
- Booking and handling fees
- Info on the shortest security check queue
- Ticket and orientation introduction in English
- Online mobile guide (optional)
- Mobile guide introduction in English (optional)
- Orientation map (optional)
- Tour guide (aside from 15-20 min introduction)
- Skip the line for security check into Prague Castle complex
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Circuit B allows access and entry into the most iconic structures and buildings around Prague castle. You will visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, Old Royal Palace, and the Golden Lane with the Daliborka Tower. The confluence of various structural styles makes Prague Castle a treat to the eyes.
By skipping the queues for buying an admission ticket, you can channel your energy and time into exploring the wonderful historic sites. Since your ticket is valid for 2 days, enjoy a serene and laid-back tour of the complex. A notable example of Gothic architecture in the complex, St. Vitus Cathedral is the most important church in the Czech Republic. Inside it lies the tombs of several Bohemian Kings and Roman Emperors. In addition, it houses the Bohemian Crown Jewels, which are kept in a hidden room that has seven locks. The seven keys are held by prominent members of the Czech government and the Archbishop of Prague, who must gather together to open the impenetrable door.
know before you go
Daily at 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:05pm, and 2pm.
- A representative will exchange your voucher for the ticket to the Prague Castle interiors (you cannot enter the interiors with the voucher only) and give you a 15-20 min long introduction.
- If you have opted for the mobile guide, you will also receive an introduction to the guide functionality, along with an orientation map.
- Your ticket is valid for 2 days (from the day you receive it) and allows you one-time entry to each attraction from circuit B.
- All visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check before arriving at the meeting point. The waiting time may vary during the week. It is not possible to skip this line. The representative will wait a maximum of 15 minutes after the starting time. In case you are running late, please let us know immediately.
- Please note that parts of the Prague Castle complex might be subject to closures due to special events.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID to the representative at the meeting point
- The representative will exchange your voucher for the ticket to the Prague Castle interiors (you cannot enter the interiors with the voucher only) and give you a 15-20 min long introduction.
- Meet our representative in front of the main entrance of St Vitus Cathedral.
- The representative will be holding an open blue-white umbrella.
- Address: III. nádvoří 48/2, 119 01 Praha 1-Hradčany, Czechia.
- The closest tram stop is Pražský hrad, a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Tram 22 will bring you here.
Note: In case or emergency, please call +420 725 744 770 (or send a message on WhatsApp). You can also visit the office of GET PRAGUE GUIDE at Malé Nám. 459/11, 110 00 Staré Město, Prague 1. The office is located in the Art passage near the Astronomical Clock. You can also send an email at email@example.com.
Your ticket is valid for 2 days (from the day you receive it) and allows you one-time entry to each attraction from circuit B.