Live it up in Prague with this combo ticket that grants you skip-the-line entry into three must-see attractions, including the Prague Castle, the National Museum & the Astronomical Clock!
- Visit three of Prague’s top attractions with this combo ticket
- Avoid long ticketing queues and walk straight into the attractions with skip-the-line access
- Head to the revered Prague Castle first, and admire its beautiful interiors
- Next, make your way to the Astronomical Clock, a Gothic-style tower that’s sure to stun
- Finally, at the National Museum, check out works by top-leading Czech artsmen
- With an extended validity of 2 days from the date of redemption, enjoy a flexible itinerary
- Skip-the-line access Prague Castle, National Museum & Astronomical Clock
- Information on security check queue
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line for security check (at the Prague Castle)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Avoid the hassle of having to buy admission tickets to each individual attraction with this combo ticket. First off, head out to the Prague Castle. This castle served as the home to Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors, and presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic over the years. Follow Circuit B and explore the castle at your convenience. Be sure to check out St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower.
Next up, make your way to the Astronomical Clock Tower, the Gothic-styled tower that has weathered many world events through the years and continues to stand tall and proud. Don’t forget to soak up views of the Old Town Square from the tower! Finally, enjoy the National Museum that boasts the works of top-leading Czech artsmen on the walls. With a 2-day validity from the date of redemption, you are guaranteed a flexible experience.
know before you go
know before you go
- All visitors are kindly requested not to bring large baggage into the Prague Castle area.
- The Prague Castle and its surroundings are part of a no-flight zone. Do not bring along devices like drones along with you.
- The ticketing office (GET PRAGUE GUIDE) is open between 9am to 4pm.
- 9am - 4pm
- 10am - 6pm
- Tue to Sun: 10am - 8pm
- Mon: 11am - 8pm
Infants aged 4 and under, and youths aged 5-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticketing office.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your redemption point is at the Get Prague Guide office.
- Address: Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1.
- Look for the open blue and white umbrella.
- The ticketing office is open between 9am - 4pm.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for Get Prague Guide, Maiselova 5.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest metro station is Staromestska.
- Catch Line A to get here.
- The nearest tram station is Staromestska.
- Trams #2, 17, and 18 will get you here.
Your ticket is valid for 2 days (from the date of redemption) and includes a one-time entry at each venue.