Entry Ticket to Planet Cork
Do you think cork is only used to make wine stoppers? Well, you are in for a surprise. Step into Planet Cork and discover the immense potential and versatility of this environmental-friendly product.
- From touch to smell, engage all your senses to understand every step of cork production.
- Gain valuable knowledge through an immersive and interactive experience perfect for the whole family.
- Get a newfound appreciation of the natural material as you learn about the positive environmental impact of cork harvesting.
- Make your visit even more memorable by shopping for cork-inspired gifts and items at Planet Cork's on-site shop.
- Entry to Planet Cork
- Entry to the other WOW museums
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Planet Cork of WOW Porto is a one-of-a-kind place to discover the fascinating world of cork. From cork stoppers to architecture and from automotive engineering to aerospace, you will get to know the varied applications of corks. Learn all about one of the rare industries that leaves a positive impact on the environment.
Discover every step that goes into cork production, through demonstrations and exhibits in Portugal's museum, the world's largest cork-producing country. See inside the whole process to know how this natural product has changed our lives for the better. You also get a chance to create your own personalized stopper in this immersive and interactive experience, among other hands-on activities.
know before you go
know before you go
- The attraction is suitable for wheelchair and pram/stroller users.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Facilities available include WiFi, cloakroom, and parking.
Daily: 10am - 7pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Planet Cork.
- Address: Rua do Choupelo 39, 4400-088 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal.
- The closest bus stop is Caves Vinho Porto. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus 920 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Jardim do Morro. It is a quick 14-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metro D to get you there.