Penang TeddyVille Museum
Step into 9,000 sq. ft of fluffy cuteness at the Penang TeddyVille Museum! Learn about the origins of the teddy bear, and check out the miniature displays that celebrate the cultural legacy of Penang.
- Enter the cute and cuddly world of Penang TeddyVille Museum
- See teddies dressed up in the fashion of different countries and time periods
- Get an understanding of Penang's history and culture through the immersive displays
- Unleash your creativity and design your own teddy bear to bring home as a souvenir
- Spot teddy bears dressed as famous Penangites such as Tan Sri P. Ramlee and Dato’Jimmy Choo
- Admission to Penang TeddyVille Museum
- Food and drinks
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Your trip to Malaysia is incomplete without a visit to one of its most adorable museums! The Penang TeddyVille Museum is home to Malaysia’s first and largest collection of teddy bears. This ranges from the very first batches of teddies ever made, to miniature and human-sized ones. It's 9,000 sq. ft of pure cuteness!
Located on the ground floor of the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang, the museum is perfect for a day out with the family. Learn about the origins of the teddy bear, as well as the rich cultural history of Penang. For instance, there is an immersive display where you can experience when Sir Francis Light stepped foot on the shores of Penang. Another highlight is the Penang Cultural Boardwalk. Find here human-sized teddy bears dressed in cultural outfits to display the beauty and diversity of Penang. In fact, you can take photos and “meet” the teddy bear counterparts of iconic Malaysians such as Tan Sri P.Ramlee, Dato’ Lee Chong Wei, and more!
In the end, you will have the opportunity to build your very own teddy bear to take home as a souvenir. Plump, furry, tall or tiny; your imagination is the only limit here!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Standard Admission (Non-Malaysian)
- Standard Admission (Malaysian)
Daily from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Ages 0-2yrs enter free of charge. Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display either your mobile voucher or a print out of the voucher along with your ID or passport at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Penang TeddyVille Museum
- Address: DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang, 56, Jalan Low Yat, Puncak Ria, 11100 Batu Ferringhi, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Penang TeddyVille Museum
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Bus: Take the Rapid Penang Bus #101 or 102 and get off at the Hydro Majestic stop on Jalan Batu Ferringhi; the museum is a 1-minute walk away from the bus stop
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout