Skip-the-Line Tickets to Aquaria KLCC
Gasp at the astounding showcase of 5000 land-bound and aquatic creatures spread across a state-of-the-art aquarium for a fun and educative experience!
- Skip-the-line and dive into “an ocean of discovery” at Malaysia’s iconic Aquaria KLCC and discover 5,000 land and aquatic animals that call this aquarium their home
- A 90-meter-long underwater walkway awaits your presence for a marvelous view of Malaysia’s aquatic life.
- Check out the array of unique exhibits, like the Touch Pool, the Jewels of the Jungle, and more.
- Interact with sea cucumbers, starfish, and bamboo sharks at the Gene Pool then witness the signature feeding shows, scheduled throughout the day for your convenience.
- Did you know? The state-of-the-art aquarium is spread over 6,000 sq ft.
- Admission into Aquaria KLCC
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Marvel at Malaysia’s stunning array of marine life at Aquaria KLCC, one of Asia’s top five aquariums! It is easily accessible, located in the heart of the Kuala Lumpur City Center, and a stone’s throw away from the Twin Towers! Explore the 5,000 land and aquatic creatures that frolic about in front of you over a sprawling 60,000 sq ft aquarium! Venture through the 90-meter-long transparent underwater tunnel that houses thousands of colorful fish, offering you quite the view. Snap away at the friendly inhabitants of the sea for some digital memories to take home with you.
Get the rare chance to interact closely with your marine friends at exhibits like Shipwreck, Deep Forest, Weird and Wonderful, and more! At Living Ocean, you'll find the longest underwater tunnel in Malaysia - giving you an exciting chance to walk the length as marine animals swim overhead. Watch professionals hand feed a variety of interesting creatures on Level 1 and Level 2. With access to all the fascinating exhibits and attractions, you’ll leave with a newfound appreciation for life under the sea!
know before you go
know before you go
- It's mandatory to pre-book your time slot from this link before your visit.
- Click here for the feeding schedule.
- This Aquarium is located beneath the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and weather-appropriate clothing.
- This experience is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- Daily: 10am - 7pm (last admission at 6pm).
- Visitors generally take around 2 hours to explore Aquaria KLCC.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Aquaria KLCC.
- Address: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre Complex, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088, W.P. Kuala Lumpur.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- Closest bus stop is KLCC, a 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Closest train station is KLCC LRT Station which directly connected underground to the attraction.