Group Tour of Bran Castle & Peles Castle
- Enjoy a full-day guided excursion from Bucharest to Transylvania.
- A small group tour of no more than 16 guests promises an intimate touring experience.
- Fret not about transportation, for round-trip transfers from the meeting point is included.
- Ask your burning questions about Romanian attractions and culture to your tour guide.
- On your way to Transylvania, enjoy the picturesque route through the Carpathian Mountains.
- Visit Peles Castle, the former residence of the Romanian Royal Family.
- Explore the famous Bran Castle, otherwise known as 'Dracula's Castle'.
- A spirited walking tour of Brasov lets you experience Romanian culture and history first-hand.
- Admission into Bran Castle & Peles Castle
- Expert tour guide
- Transfers from meeting point
- Hotel transfers
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
A full-day guided tour from Bucharest with a small group tour almost sounds too perfect. Head out towards Transylvania and enjoy a very picturesque route through the Carpathian Mountains. The first stop is the Peleş Royal Castle, the former residence of the Romanian Royal Family. Enjoy a guided tour through this Neo-Renaissance castle, also known as Romania's most visited castle. You'll continue your scenic drive through the Carpathian Mountains that'll take you to the mysterious Bran Castle, most popularly known for being Dracula's Castle! You'll be showered with intriguing intel about each castle from your tour guide. Feel free to shoot questions you may have about either castle to your guide.
Before heading back to Bucharest, you'll enjoy some spare time in Braşov, a medieval Romanian city with much cultural and historical charm. A short walking tour through the Old Town is a must, where you'll learn about the Saxons in Transylvania, gaze at well-preserved old-time architecture, notice iconic city landmarks (like the Black Church), and discover famous streets (like the Rope Street- Europe's second narrowest street)! You're in for a real treat!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 6yrs and under and guests with disabilities.
- Peles Castle is closed on Mon & Tue during the winter season and closed on Mon during the summer season. On these days, you'll be taken to the Cantacuzino Castle in Busteni instead.
Daily from 8 AM onwards.
- 24, 35 & 31 Dec, 1 Jan & Easter day.
Children aged 7- 11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide in front of the Romanian Atheneum.
- Address: 1-3 Franklin St., Sector 1, Bucharest.
- Nearby landmark: the main entrance of Hilton Athenee Palace Hotel.
- The closest bus stop is Luterana, a 2-min walk to the meeting point.
- Bus 126 & 368 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.