Best of Rome: Walking Tour with Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain & Pantheon
Explore the historic heart of Rome with a visit to the city's iconic sites – the Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, and more – in under three hours. Learn about the history and marvel at the stories of these incredible locations that fascinate visitors and locals alike to this day.
- Guided tour covering Rome's historic center and the city's iconic sights.
- See the Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and more.
- Learn Rome’s history from an expert, English-speaking guide.
- Enjoy a traditional Italian gelato, coffee, or aperitivo in one of Rome’s romantic piazzas.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide.
- Audio headsets where appropriate.
- Traditional Italian treat - gelato, coffee or aperitivo.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enjoy a relaxing tour of Rome's historic center and visit its most iconic sights. Your tour guide will give you a lowdown on the history of all these spots as well. Learn about how Raphael died when you visit the Pantheon and marvel at its incredible structure. Bernini's famous feud is bound to be a topic of conversation at the Piazza Navona, and you'll also learn about how the Spanish Steps got their name. Rome's streets are often called an outdoor museum, and rightly so! Soak in the city's finest art and architecture as you stroll about with a gelato, the traditional Italian dessert.
- The Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Navona – Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi
know before you go
- The tour is available on all days of the week.
- The tour is about 2.5 hours long.
- The tour departs from the meeting point at 7.30 pm.
- The maximum number of people on each tour is 15-25.
- Please mention in advance if you or any members of the group travelling with you suffer from any food allergies or have specific food preferences.
Redeeming Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your voucher shortly. Please download and display it on to your mobile phone at the meeting point on the day of the tour.
Meeting Point The tour will depart from Piazza di Spagna. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour commences.
How to Get There
Get to Riva di Pian Due Torri. Walk for about 10 minutes till you reach Magliana/Impruneta (FL1). Take the 781/P.za Venezia to P.za Venezia. Get off here and walk for about two minutes till you reach Ara Coeli/Piazza Venezia. Take the 492/Staz.ne Tiburtina (MB) to Tritone/Fontana Di Trevi. Get off here and walk for about six minutes till you reach Piazza di Spagna.
Validity Your ticket is valid for the date and time of the booking only.