Palazzo Madama Tickets
Marvel at the magnificent collection of art at Turin’s Palazzo Madama. Explore the collection of 70,000 works of art, dating from the Middle Ages all the way to the Baroque era.
- Enjoy a visit to the renowned Palazza Madama Museum of Ancient Art in the heart of Turin.
- Discover a variety of artworks on display, spread across the 4 floors of the museum.
- Admire more than 70,000 pieces, ranging from the Medieval era to the late 18th century.
- Get a chance to see decorative artworks such as ivories, ceramics, gold and silverware, manuscript, glasswork, and porcelain.
- Choose to have a guided visit of the Palazzo Madama.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The Palazzo Madama is a massive building that currently houses the art collections of the Museo Civico d’Arte Antica, the municipal museum of ancient art in the city of Turin.
Your visit covers four floors of the Palazzo Madama, with each floor taking you through the course of time. The basement contains the Lapidario Medievale, the medieval stonework collection, which consists of eye-catching jewelry and stone sculptures. The Medieval Garden can be reached from here, a quiet and serene section in the heart of Turin. On the ground floor, a 15h century castle is present, along with art from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance. Next up, on the first floor is the Baroque rooms with art from the 17th and 18th centuries. Here, you can see beautiful paintings, along with furniture designed by Pifetti and Prunotto in a gorgeously decorated setting. Finally, on the second floor, you can see a collection of decorative art from around the world. This includes ivories, fabrics, ceramics, jewelry, glasswork, and more.
As you go from one room to the next, you will find detailed guides to the artworks, as well as multimedia workstations. A complete experience of the museum and its works will take you approximately an hour and a half.
know before you go
- Wed and Thu - 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Fri - 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- The museum is closed on Mon, Tue, Sat, and Sun.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible.
- The Palazzo Madama cafeterias are temporarily closed.
- Free printed maps are available at the ticketing desk, to allow for easier navigation through the museum.
- There is free WiFi available throughout the museum.
- Photography in all areas of the museum except in the temporary exhibition spaces is permitted. Tripods, flash, and camera extension poles, however, are not allowed.
- There are lockers at the entrance point to store luggage and other items.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Palazzo Madama.
- Address: P.za Castello, 10122 Torino TO, Italy.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- The nearest transit stop is 'Castillo.' Tram #13 or 15 to get here. You can also take bus #13N, 55, 56, or 3990 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.