Guided Tour of Lisbon Oceanario
Discover the unforgettable magic of the underwater world and learn all its secrets and stories.
- Discover the secrets of the underwater world with unique displays of marine life on a 1-hour 30-minute tour of the Lisbon Oceanarium.
- Your marine educator will let you in on all the best underwater stories and secrets and teach you about different species of aquatic life.
- Witness over 8,000 marine creatures belonging to over 500 species and watch fishes and sharks swim by in front of you.
- Get a glimpse of magnificent art installations like Forests Underwater by Takashi Amano and ONE by Maya Almeida.
- 1-hour 30-minute guided tour of Oceanário de Lisboa
- 2 entries to Oceanário de Lisboa
- Expert English & Portuguese-speaking guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
These tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Experience a unique tour with your marine instructor hearing interesting stories and facts about the mysterious ocean. Go on an immersive adventure through the Oceanarium and discover 8000 marine creatures of around 500 different species! Learn about the secrets of the underwater world from an expert guide. You'll come across master Takashi Amano's incredible work "Forests Underwater" which represents tropical forests inside a spectacular aquarium surrounded by the exclusive soundtrack of Rodrigo Leão. The captivating art installation "ONE - The ocean as you never felt it" by the Portuguese artist Maya Almeida, truly evokes the deep ties between humanity & sea in a magnificent display. If you have always been curious about the world beneath the ocean, this tour is just for you!
know before you go
know before you go
- After the acquisition of the ticket, please contact the booking department to book a slot for your intended day of visit and for a guide to be assigned.
- Daily: 10am to 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- After the acquisition of the ticket, the client needs to contact the booking department at email@example.com to book the visit date so a guide is assigned.
- The available time and days will be confirmed, within the opening hours.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Oceanário de Lisboa
- Address: Esplanada Dom Carlos I s/nº, 1990-005 Lisboa, Portugal
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Oceanário Lisboa, It is a quick 5 minutes walk to the attraction.
- Buses 26B and 728 will get you here
- You can take a cab or drive to the following address (Esplanada Dom Carlos I s/nº, 1990-005 Lisboa)
- Take CRIL or EN-10 Roads, Vasco da Gama Bridge, North/South direction.
- Parking: 274 parking spots are available at the Oceanário -Park. If this is full, you can park at FIL, Vasco da Gama Tower Park, Doca Park, or at the Oriente (East)