Torre Glories Lookout: Skip The Line
Skip the busy lines and get right to exploring Barcelona from a unique perspective at the Mirador Torre Glòries with an audio guide.
- With these skip-the-line tickets, you can get quick access to Mirador Torre Glòries and begin to explore Barcelona from a rare viewpoint.
- Start at Hipermirador Barcelona in the basement, where music, art, and technology combine to represent Barcelona as a living being.
- Hyperview Barcelona allows you to get a sense of the city’s pulse using installations that uses data gathered in real-time.
- On the 30th floor is where you will find the Observation Deck which allows you beautiful views the city below from a vantage point.
- Tune in to the audio guide available on the online app in 6 languages and listen to interesting commentary as you explore.
- Entrance to Mirador Torre Glòries
- Audio guide (available on the online app in 6 languages)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
It is not very often that you get to experience a city as a living, breathing organism, with a pulse of its own. The Mirador Torre Glòries however, is one such attraction that allows for a whole new way of looking at Barcelona. With these skip-the-line tickets, you can get easy and fast access to this intriguing observatory that tells the story of Barcelona as if it were alive. The entrance is in the basement where you will find Hyperview Barcelona, an art installation like no other. With the help of music and technology, this space uses real-time data gathered from the city to show us the dynamics of this metropolis.
Moving on, on the 30th floor is where you will find the Observation Deck. The sheer advantage of being at that height alone gives you amazing views of the city. From the Deck you will also be able to see the medieval city of Ciutat Vella district, the Mediterranean Sea to the east, and the mountain of Collserola. Don’t forget to tune in to your audio guide that is available on the online app and enjoy commentary on your immersive experience with 6 different language options.
know before you go
- The observatory is wheelchair accessible.
- WiFi is available.
Apr 1 to Oct 31
- Daily: 10am to 9pm
Nov 1, 2022 to Mar 31, 2023
- Daily: 10am to 7pm
Dec 24 and Dec 31
- 10am to 3pm
Note: Mirador Torre Glòries is closed on 25 December and 1 January.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Mirador torre Glòries.
- Address: Avinguda Diagonal, 211, 08018 Barcelona, Spain.
- Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Pl. Glòries Catalanes. s/n. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 7,H12,N2, and N7 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Glòries. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metro L1 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.