Guided Tour to Normandy D-Day Beaches & Lunch from Paris with Optional Transfers
Go on a full-day trip from Paris to the D-Day beaches and visit the landing beaches, fortified sites, the Caen Memorial Museum and the American Cemetery with an expert guide by your side.
- Set off from the metropolis of Paris towards the calm coastlines of Normandy for a historically-enriching trip
- Explore the Caen Memorial Museum first, and learn all about World War II and the Battle of Normandy here
- Enjoy a 3-course meal at the museum before heading to your next destination
- Stop at Pointe du Hoc, and take in the views from a 30-meter cliff between Utah and Omaha beaches
- Visit the American Cemetery next and pay tribute to the thousands of soldiers who lost their lives at Saint Laurent
- Discover Arromanches, a historic town of Normandy known for its artificial port that assisted Normandy landings
- Choose to upgrade your ticket and include hassle-free, round-trip hotel transfers to your experience
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Transfers from Paris to Normandy and back
- Entry into the Caen Memorial Museum
- Lunch at museum
- Visit Pointe du Hoc
- Entry into the American Cemetery at Saint Laurent
- Tour of Arromanches
- Hotel transfers (Optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Your first stop is at The Caen Memorial Museum, also known as the Peace Museum. This gives you the chance to learn more about the Second World War, the Battle of Normandy and the advance of the allied forces in France. See a collection of objects representative of life under occupation and the military advancements and watch film screenings to learn more about the significance of D-Day and the Battle of Normandy.
Stop at Pointe du Hoc, a 30 meter (90 foot) high cliff that was one of the key German fortified sites at the end of World War II, where 223 rangers landed on D-Day. Visit the American Cemetery at Saint Laurent and understand the shocking amount of casualties that took place as you stand amongst 9,387 white marble headstones. End your tour with a tour of Arromanches, a historic town of Normandy most famous for its artificial port built to assist the Normandy landings!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Guided Tour to Normandy D-Day Beaches & Lunch from Paris: With Transfers
- Guided Tour to Normandy D-Day Beaches & Lunch from Paris: Without Transfers
Daily from 7:15 AM- 9:00 PM
Vegetable plate with grated carrots, tomato, beetroot, Taboulleh and salad
Chicken fillet with cider sauce, potato gratin, green beans
Apple tart, Teurgoule (cinnamon rice pudding), baked apple
Bordeaux wine, farmhouse cider and mineral water (1 bottle for 4 people), coffee
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-11yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
This experience is not wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-priced tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- If you've opted for the ticket option "With Transfers", then hotel pickups and drop-offs are included in the price of your ticket.
- Gather in your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of pickup.
- If you've opted for the option 'Without Transfers," meet your guide at Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.
- Address: 18 Avenue De Suffren, 22 Rue Jean Rey Entrée Au, 75015 Paris.
- Your guide will be holding a Paris City Vision sign outside the hotel.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.