Athens: Hop-On Hop-Off Classic Day Tour
Explore Athens and the Port of Piraeus at your own pace with a hop-on and hop-off ticket for 4 different bus lines.
- Explore Greece at ease and see beautiful Athens with an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour.
- Try 4 routes including Piraeus and Beach Riviera, designed to let you see the best highlights.
- Build your itinerary on the go and spend as much time as you want at each stop.
- Hop off and wander through major landmarks like the Acropolis, Temple of Zeus, and more.
- Listen to the informative pre-recorded commentary available in 16 languages (Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian).
- Take advantage of the free WiFi to share photos and videos on your social media feeds.
- Hop-on hop-off tour with free WiFi onboard
- Multilingual audio guide in 16 different languages
- Free map of the city
- Free walking tours during the summer
- Entrance fees at the monuments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
why you should get on board
From ancient architectural sites to traditional Greek dishes, Athens is a delight to explore. Make the best of your holiday in the Greek capital with a hop-on, hop-off journey through the city. Visit the sprawling remains of the Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus at Olympia, and contemporary buildings like the Greek House of Parliament, the National Library, and the National Archaeological Museum.
Blue Line - Piraeus
Board the Blue Line at either of the cruise terminals in the Port of Piraeus. The route will take you through the yacht marina at Pasalimani, the ancient harbor of Mikrolimano, and the New Museum of Acropolis. You can even walk up the hill to admire the Parthenon at the top.
Orange Line - Athens
Travel down the city center from the Acropolis and Parthenon. Explore the famous Plaka district, visit the gate of Hadrian, see the Temple of Zeus and admire the largest temple in Greece from the Roman times. Stop by the Hellenic Parliament on Syntagma Square and go shopping at Ermou. Other stops include the Panathenaic Stadium, the National Library, the National Archaeological Museum, Thission, and the picturesque area of Monastiraki and its Flea Market.
Yellow Line − Glyfada
Admire the Athenian Riviera and discover how the bewildering desert of the 1900s has evolved into one of the most cosmopolitan areas of Greece. The Yellow Line blends history with the modern, from Niarchos Foundation to the Marina Alimos. Catch the sunset from Marina Flisvou or sunbathe in Agios Kosmas. From the Glyfada Terminal, you can go shopping at the luxury department stores. Step into a beautiful cafe or visit a beach bar where you can enjoy a cocktail by the seaside.
Green Line − Vouliagmeni
Apart from its beaches, Vouliagmeni is known for being a history lesson in its own right. Take the Green Line to see everything from the Allied Forces Cemetery to the Byzantine Museum. Unwind at the Kavouri Oceanis beach, or go to Vouliagmeni Lake to discover one of the city's most popular spots.
The Happy Train of Piraeus
Enjoy a round-trip to one of the most picturesque suburbs of the capital. Beginning from the cruise terminals, it's a half-hour journey past the Municipal Theatre, Nautical Museum, and Pasalimani. Walk around Korai Square and explore the commercial center of Piraeus, just a stone’s throw from the Private Yacht Marina.
know before you go
There are 32 stops with more than 50 monuments and sights you can explore:
Orange Line-Athens Line
- Nov to Mar: 8:30 AM to 5 PM, every 20 minutes
- Apr to Oct: 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM, every 15 minutes
Piraeus-Blue Line Tour
- Apr to Oct: 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM, every 30-45 minutes
- Nov to Mar: 11:45 AM to 4:45 PM, every 90 minutes
- During cruise ship arrivals at the port of Piraeus, departures take place from and to the port every 15-30 minutes
Beach Line/Glyfada and Vouliagmeni/Yellow and Green Line
- Apr to Oct: 10:30 AM to 5:30 pm, every 2 hours
- Nov to Mar: 2 departures daily at 9 AM and 3:30 PM
- All buses have low-floor easy access with a designated wheelchair space.
- This tour is pram/stroller-accessible.
- Free earphones are provided upon boarding.
- The Happy Train of Piraeus will only be operating during cruise days from November through to March.
- Please note that the walking tour only operates between April and October.
- On the following dates, the Museum offers free entry: Greek Nation day (28 Oct), International Day for Monuments and Sites (18 April), Day in respect of Melina Merkouri (6 Mar), European Heritage day (last weekend of Sep)
No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver and collect your bus ticket.
Your ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.