Enjoy an unforgettable sightseeing experience of the World Heritage Sites of Nikko with the all-you-can-ride pass! With round-trip transport between Tokyo and Nikko included in the tickets, savor the very best of Nikko!
- Enjoy unlimited rides in the Nikko region, allowing you to explore all off its attractions.
- With a round trip from Tokyo and Nikko already included, enjoy a hassle-free experience.
- Get access to unlimited rides in the Nikko region with a whopping 20% discount.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts in certain stores and facilities around the Asakusa, Kinugawa, and Nikko regions.
- Round trip tickets between Tokyo and Nikko
- Various discounts for Theme Parks (Tobu World Square & Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura), Onsen, and other transportation
- For more information, please visit here
- Hotel transfers
- Entry into the attractions
Free cancellation anytime before the start of your experience
The Shrines and Temples of Nikko are one of Japan’s most renowned World Heritage Sites and have been a sacred place for decorative and architectural masterpieces for several centuries. You can experience the traditional Japanese lifestyle at Kinugawa, and learn about the area’s incredible history! The Kinugawa Hot Spring is another attraction that is a must-see. You can wash away all the tiredness and fatigue from your limbs with a dip into the soothing waters. Lake Chuzenji is another attraction that presents spectacular sights of Japan’s incredible natural beauty. It is the perfect spot for numerous photo opportunities. Your Nikko Pass also includes round trip tickets to and from Nikko, ensuring a worry-free experience. The pass allows you to travel around the area by bus or train for free, giving you a chance to see many of its attractions!
know before you go
know before you go
In the next step of your booking, choose the number of days you'd like to use the pass for:
- World Heritage Area Two Day Pass: Click here to view the map
- All Area 4 Day Pass: Click here to view the map
Asakusa: 7:20 AM -7:00 PM all year around
Ikebukuro: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM all year around
- Please present your passport at the time of purchase
- A limited express ticket needs to be purchased separately to take an express train
- Passengers taking Steam Locomotive "Taiju" need to purchase a reserved seat ticket
Ages 5 and under go free. Ages 6-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (please bring a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the voucher along with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
Please go to any one of the counters below and exchange your voucher by presenting M-ticket with QR code
TOBU Tourist Information Center Asakusa
- Address: Floor 1, Tobu Asakusa Station, 1 Chome-4-1 Hanakawado, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0033, Japan
- Getting There: Tobu SKYTREE Line Asakusa Station, near the main entrance
- Timings: 7:20 AM -7:00 PM (Japan time)
Tobu Tourist Information Center IKEBUKURO
- Address: 1-1-21 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-Ku, Tokyo
- Getting There: West Exit B1, Tobu Tojo Line Ikebukuro Station
- Timings: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Japan time)
This ticket is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. Once activated the card is only valid for 2 or 4 consecutive days