Exclusive Disney on Broadway: Behind the Magic with New Amsterdam Theatre
Embark on an exclusive guided tour of the New Amsterdam Theatre and experience the best of Broadway like never before. Created in collaboration with Disney Theatrical Group, on this tour you will get to see behind-the-scenes actions of theatrical plays such as "Aladdin" or "The Lion King".
- Get an exclusive behind-the-magic Broadway tour created in collaboration with Disney Theatrical Group
- Discover the magic of Broadway productions like ‘The Lion King’ and The Little Mermaid’ with a special guided tour of Disney’s landmark New Amsterdam Theatre, led by an expert Broadway insider
- Stick close to your dedicated tour guide as he/she weaves you tales about the actors, shows and various scandals that rocked NYC’s theatre district
- Get into character as you try on special costumes and props from your favourite Disney movies on this enchanting tour
- Special access to New Amsterdam Theatre
- English-speaking tour guide (Broadway insider)
- Small groups (25 members or less)
Ages 1yr and below go free. Ages 2-14yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
This tour is available daily at 9:30 AM
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 24hrs before schedule
Meet your guide and spend 2.5 hours learning about the history of this incredible building. Admire the vast stage as your guide describes what goes into the creation and performance of Broadway productions like ‘Beauty & The Beast’, ‘Mary Poppins’, ‘Aladdin’ and ‘The Lion King’. You will also get to hear stories about the superstitions held by Broadway performers, as well as a few ghost stories.
The highlight of your experience is in the second part of your New Amsterdam tour. You’ll visit the Prop Studio, where you’ll find treasures; original props, costumes, and set piece of many of your favourite Disney on Broadway musicals. On this part of the tour, you’ll meet a team of actors, crew members, and even theatre managers — all of whom have first-hand experience of life behind the curtains.
Know Before You Go
- This tour is operational even under bad weather conditions. Please make sure to carry appropriate clothing according to the weather (like jackets, raincoats, etc.)
- You will be allowed to touch, use, or take photographs with the props that you find on this tour
- New Amsterdam Theatre
- Times Square
- Famous Theatres (outside)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is- George M. Cohan statue (West 46th Street)
- You will find this statue between Broadway and 7th Avenue
Board bus M104 and get off at 7 Av/W 47 St Parada 1 Downtown bus stop.
This station is a 1-minute walk to the statue.
Board metro lines N,Q,R or W and get off at 49 St Subway station.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the statue.