Take the kids for an exciting day out by the sea at Nestopia, an open-air play space. Let them climb, slide, jump, and explore the 17 play sections!
- Spend a fun-filled day out with your family at Nestopia
- Let your kids loose in this sea-facing open-air play space with over 17 sections
- Find here netted obstacle courses connecting 3 giant nests and 2 of the longest slides on Sentosa Island
- This ticket is valid for 1-hour play option
- Entry into Nestopia
- 1-hour play
- Food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Keeping your active little tykes engaged and entertained doesn’t have to be so hard! Take them to Nestopia, Sentosa Island's open-air play space with 17 play sections. It's the perfect place to channel their boundless enthusiasm and energy, and to try out two of the longest slides in Sentosa. What's more, the playground is always supervised by helpful staff, so you don't have to worry about their safety. Use this opportunity to get yourself some me-time or try a cocktail, at the Italian eatery nearby - Trapizza. Once your kids tire from all the swinging and sliding, they can join you at the restaurant!
know before you go
know before you go
- Guests are required to pre-register before visiting the attraction. Please send intimation to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6371 1067 to register the slot after receiving your tickets.
- This ticket is valid for anyone aged 5yrs and above
- One adult entry is included for every child (aged 12yrs and below). Children below the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing to make the best of your time here
- Since the playground is completely outdoors, don’t forget to carry sunscreen and water
- Wed - Fri: 2pm - 6:15pm (last admission at 5:15pm)
- Weekends, public & school holidays: 10am - 8pm (last admission at 7pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Nestopia.
- Address: 6 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 098995.
- Landmark: Next to Trapizza.
- The closest bus stop is Siloso Point. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses A or B to get you there.