Terezin Concentration Camp Guided Tour with Minibus Transfer from Prague
Visit the Terezin Concentration Camp, one of the largest concentration camps in the Czech Lands on this guided tour.
- Visit the terrorizing concentration camp of Terezin, an hour away from the city of Prague
- Discover haunting details about the camp and their heart-wrenching living conditions
- Pay your respects at the memorials as you pass along important monuments at the camp
- Get an in-depth understanding of Czech-Jewish history, World War II, and the Holocaust
- Enjoy round-trip bus transfers from and back to Prague
- A small tour group with an expert tour guide at the head promises a cozy learning experience
- Expert tour guide
- Admission ticket to Terezin Small Fortress
- Bus transfers from the meeting point in Prague to Terezin and back
- Small tour group
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Contained within the walls of the famed fortress, Theresienstadt, lies the terrorizing Terezin Concentration Camp. Originality built as a holiday resort for the Czech nobility alone, Terezin was built in the late 18th century. In 1940, it was turned into a Jewish ghetto and concentration camp, holding tens of thousands of Jews from all over Europe. Get to know the humbling truth of the Czech-Jewish history, World War II, and the Holocaust, as you visit the camp’s most important places. During this guided experience, your English-speaking tour guide will fill you in on the heartbreaking details of the residents, their living conditions, and the death & darkness that followed.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- All children must be accompanied by adults
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour takes place (rain or shine) so dress according to the weather forecast
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, so wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Daily except for Wed: 1:30pm to 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Meet your guide in front of the main entrance to Rudolfinum at Jan Palach Square. The guide will be holding a blue and white umbrella.
- Address: Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest metro station is Staromestska. Catch Line A to get here.
- The nearest tram station is Staromestska. Trams #2, 17, and 18 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.