Split: Krka National Park Tour with Hotel Transfers
Explore one of the most treasured gems of Croatia – Krka National Park and its attractions – in this guided day trip from Split.
- Relax in the nature of Krka National Park and prepare to be amazed by the travertine waterfalls of River Krka!
- A major highlight among the gems of Croatia, this nature reserve is worth a day's visit and you’ll even experience a beautiful scenic route along the way to the park.
- The natural flora, fauna, and calm waters of the Krka River are sure to create the most perfect atmosphere. Marvel at the wonderful sight of the Skradinski Buk waterfalls, forming the greatest calcareous travertine barrier in Europe.
- Learn about the Jaruga Hydroelectric power plant – the first of its kind to be established in Europe. You’ll also see other waterfalls like the Krcic, Risnjak, Miljacka, and the Roski slap Falls.
- Some unique attractions of the Park include the Franciscan monastery on the island of Visovac and the Krka monastery, protected within the park itself.
- A village you’re sure to find charming is Skradin with its historic architecture and sandy, quiet beach.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver and guide
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Croatia’s Krka National Park is home to seven indescribable waterfalls, deep gorges, and abundant scenery. In this day tour from Split, explore the nature reserve that is rightfully called one of the gems of Dalmatia.
With your knowledgeable driver and guide, drive through scenic routes until you arrive at the National Park. Enjoy the wonderful natural phenomena such as the travertine waterfalls of the River Krka. The Krka National Park covers the area along the flow of the river Krka which passes through a deep 75-km long canyon forming deafening falls - Krcic, Risnjak, Miljacka, the Roski slap Falls and the most famous Skradinski Buk Falls. This canyon is the greatest calcareous travertine barrier in Europe. The lower Krka flows through Prokljansko lake and flows into a 9-km long bay – Sibenik Bay.
You’ll come across the Franciscan monastery on the island of Visovac, a spiritual structure that is a cultural gem of Croatia. The Krka monastery – preserved and protected right inside the Park – is also an important cultural and historical structure. Head to Skradin town to see and explore a romantic Mediterranean atmosphere as the place is composed of archways, narrow cobbled streets, stairs, and a sandy, quiet beach.
know before you go
know before you go
- Dress in comfortable clothing and footwear. Wear sunscreen and a sunhat and carry a bottle of water as it can get sunny.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
1 April to 31 Oct
- Daily: 8am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly/shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please report to your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.