National Archaeological Museum: Skip-The-Line e-ticket with Audio Tour
Skip the long lines and head right into Athens’ National Archaeological Museum, widely considered one of the greatest museums in the world, and admire the treasure trove of important artifacts from across Greece.
- A convenient entry e-ticket ensures you enjoy a hassle-free visit. The option to include an audio tour of the National Museum of Archeology is just the cherry on top!
- Admire the rich collection of Greek artifacts, from prehistoric times to late antiquity.
- Must-see relics include the mask of “Agamemnon”, the bronze statue of Zeus or Poseidon, the horse rider.
- Don't miss seeing the ancient Dipylon Amphora, the Sphinx statue, and the complex of Aphrodite and Pan.
- Upgrade your ticket to dive deeper into the art from antiquity with an engaging self-paced audio guide filling you in all details about the bygone era.
- Adult entry ticket
- Skip-the-line service
- Self-guided audio tour for your Android or iOS smartphone (optional)
- Offline content - text, audio narration and maps (optional)
- Live guide
- Smartphone or headphones
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
These tickets are valid until 31 10月, 2022.
With relics and artifacts covering various periods of Greek history, there is a lot to see at the National Archaeological Museum of Athens. With your skip-the-line e-ticket, you can avoid waiting queues and straightaway start exploring this gold mine of Greek history, art, and culture. You'll see a variety of collections here - the collection of Cycladic Antiquities, Egyptian Antiquities, the Stathatos Collection, and more.
Journey into the Past with an Audio Guide
As you wander around looking at the mask of Agamemnon, the bronze statue of Zeus or Poseidon, and the Sphinx statue among others, your audio guide will narrate interesting stories and anecdotes associated with these relics. The combined audio and visuals will make for a powerful storytelling experience as you get a close look at the rich Greek past. You can download the app and the audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit. Put on headphones for a more immersive experience (headphones not included in the ticket). If you love stories from the times past, you can listen to this audio guide anytime you want, before and even after your visit.
know before you go
know before you go
- This ticket includes all parts of the attraction.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Guide dogs are allowed into the attraction.
- Photography is allowed (no flash and tripod).
- WiFi and cloakroom facilities are available at the attraction.
- The audio guide is available on Android and iOS (English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish).
1 Nov to 31 Mar
- Tue: 1pm - 8pm
- Wed - Mon: 8:30am - 3:30pm
2 Apr to 20 Apr
- Tue: 1pm - 8pm
Wed - Mon: 9am - 5pm
The National Archaeological Museum is closed on 25 - 26 Dec, 1 Jan, 25 Mar, Orthodox Easter Sunday and 1 May.
Free entry days:
6 March (in memory of Melina Mercouri)
18 April (International Monuments Day)
18 May (International Museums Day)
The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days)
Every first Sunday from November 1st to March 31st
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your ticket directly at the entrance of the attraction: National Archaeological Museum.
- Address: 44, Patission St., 10682, Athens.
- The easiest way to get to the attraction is by taking a metro (Omonoia or Victoria station).
- Lines M1 or M2 will bring you here.
- The self-guided audio tour starts at the entrance of the attraction.
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout.