Fright Night at the Museum Tickets
Are you ready for a night of haunting adventure? Uncover the chilling story of Rose whose spirit lives on.
- Get on a haunting adventure as you unravel the story of a Nonya who died tragically in Joo Chiat, Rose.
- Experience chills down your spine as you start your walk from the Joo Chiat Maternal and Child Health Clinic and reach the lane of bewitching houses on Koon Seng Road.
- Hear the haunting story of Rose committing suicide in her former house, from your guide, which remained vacant for decades before turning into the Peranakan Museum.
- Experience chills down your spine as you enter the Peranakan Museum and learn about how the caretaker to date sights paranormal activities.
- Get to uncover an exclusive collection of rare Peranakan treasures.
- STB Licensed English-speaking guide
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
- Personal expenses
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Dare to join on a haunting adventure with this ticket and experience chills down your spine as you unravel the untold story of Rose, a Nonya who died tragically in Joo Chiat. Start your walk from the former Joo Chiat Maternal and Child Health Clinic built in 1907 as the dark night leads you to the rows of bewitching houses on Koon Seng Road. Hear the haunting story of Rose, from your guide, committing suicide in her former house which was vacant for decades later until it was converted into the Peranakan Museum.
If you aren’t yet spooked, this will surely get you going. It is believed that the spirit of Rose lives on to haunt the museum even today. As you enter the museum, learn about how the caretaker of the Peranakan Museum to date sights paranormal activities. Amidst the fright, we will uncover an exclusive collection of rare Peranakan treasures!
know before you go
- Fri & Sat at 8:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at 341 Joo Chiat Rd, Singapore 427593.
- Address: 341 Joo Chiat Rd, Singapore 427593.
- The closest bus stop is Marshall Lane. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 16, 16M to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.