Admission to Dalí Theatre Museum
- Don't miss this opportunity to visit the largest surrealist building in the world, the museum dedicated to Dali, and designed by Dali
- Be sure to visit the heart of the museum which is the building that housed the town's theater when Dalí was a child
- The highlight is the 3-dimensional anamorphic living-room installation with custom furniture that looks like the face of Mae West
- Tour admission
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Visit this museum dedicated to one of the most visionary and unique artists of the world. The Dalí Theatre-Museum is the largest surrealistic object in the world, reflecting the true essence of the artist. This museum is a work of art itself and also houses the broadest range of the artist's works. Dali also chose to include some works from his personal collection such as the paintings by El Greco and Antoni Pitxot.This is experience is sure to be like no other!
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Rucksacks, other shoulder bags and prams are not admitted inside the museum
- Visitors to the Theatre-Museum are requested to deposit all bags, umbrellas, luggage and other large objects at the consignment office
- It is forbidden to touch any of the works or installations exhibited
- Smoking, eating and drinking in the Theatre-Museum is forbidden