Florence Guided Tour with Medici’s Mile and Admission to Pitti Palace
Discover the very best that Florence has to offer, on a 2-hour walk through its prized attractions and admission into the Pitti Palace. An expert guide will be by your side during the walking tour, allowing you to relive its rich history!
- Relish an insightful walk through Florence’s most famous attractions and see the legacy of the Renaissance
- Discover some of Florence’s greatest sights such as the Vasari Corridor, Palazzo Medici Riccardo, and Palazzo Vecchio
- Enjoy entry into the Pitti Palace, a residence of the renowned Medici dynasty, and explore 4 museums inside
- Delve into Florence’s rich history with an expert local guide by your side
- Services of an expert guide
- Admission into the Pitti Palace
- Food and snacks
- Hotel transfers
- Audio guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before schedule
Take a 2-hour walking tour through Florence’s city center and discover some of the greatest works of art and architecture in the world. With an expert guide by your side, learn about the Medici dynasty, their influence on Florence and the Renaissance.
One of the highlights of your tour is the walk through the Vasari Corridor, a kilometer-long enclosed passageway that connects the Palazzo Pitti with the Palazzo Vecchio. Further along the road, you will go past the Santa Felicita Church. Learn about the secret passages used by the Medici to travel between their residences and offices.
End your day on a high note by visiting the magnificent Pitti Palace, home to the hides the majestic Boboli Gardens. With your ticket, explore the Museum of Fashion and Costumes, the Treasure of the Grand Dukes, the Gallery of Modern Art, and the Palantine Gallery.
know before you go
- For groups of 15 or more people, earphones will be provided to ensure everyone can hear the guide
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing since there will be a significant amount of walking on the tour
Wed, Fri, & Sun - 9:30 AM
Same day - 1:30 PM
Ages 6 and under go free. Ages 7-18 yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
- The meeting point is at Piazza San Lorenzo (San Lorenzo Square), at the Statue located in the center of the square. Your tour guide will be wearing blue clothing.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.