Half-Day Guided Tour of Murano and Burano Islands
Discover the islands of the Venetian lagoon with a professional multilingual guide accompanying you. Visit one of the centers of glassmaking in Murano and travel to Burano, well-known for its lace-making and attractive houses.
- Enjoy a visit to 2 centers of art and culture of Venice, the islands of Murano and Burano.
- Learn about the various islands of the lagoon, their history, and culture from the multilingual guide accompanying you throughout the tour.
- Marvel at the centuries-old art of glass-making at the island of Murano.
- Witness the eye-catching brightly colored homes of the fisherman of charming Burano Island.
- Discover the exquisite tradition of lace-making of Venice, and get a chance to see the marvelous lace museum in Burano.
- Multilingual guide
- Visit to a glass factory on Murano Island
- Visit to a lace museum in Burano Island
- Hotel transfers
- Torcello island
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy a Boat Ride Through the Venetian Lagoon
Sail through the Venetian lagoon on a motorboat to the Murano and Burano islands. The colorful houses and boats on the canal will leave you in awe. A local expert guide will always be by your side, giving you information about the attractions that you will witness on your tour.
Explore Murano Island
The first stop is at Murano, famous for its glass-making industry since the early parts of the 2nd millennium. Glass-making here is looked at as an art, and the craftsmen use centuries-old techniques to create some of the most stunning designs and works of art. You will also visit a furnace, where you can see the glass products being made in front of your eyes and avail the opportunity to buy one of the local products.
Discover the Beguiling Burano Island
Burano is famous for its numerous brightly colored houses and is a major tourist attraction. These houses also attract artists from across the world, who must first get permission from the government before they can paint a house in a certain color. Get a chance to visit the renowned lace museum in Burano and learn about one of the most fascinating and oldest traditions of Italy. The vibrant exhibits are incredibly made and will stun you with the intricacy of the art.
know before you go
know before you go
- The guided tour is covered in English, Italian, German, Spanish, and French by a multilingual guide.
- The tour is not accessible for guests with limited mobility.
- Strollers are not allowed on this tour.
- The tour is not private and will be shared with other guests.
- The tour will not operate in case of extremely bad weather.
- Comfortable shoes are suggested since there will be a fair bit of walking involved.
- Daily: 9:30am and 2pm
Redeeming Your Ticket
You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket voucher shortly. No need to print. Show the mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Yellow Box in front of the Prisons’ Palace.