Take a hike up Mount Batur and witness a golden sunrise while you enjoy breakfast amidst a lush surrounding. On your way back, stop at the Satria Coffee Plantation and taste the agricultural produce made the traditional Balinese way!
- Stand atop an ancient volcano and watch the sun come up over the sea on this magical sunrise trek up Mount Batur
- A local guide will take you through the volcanic properties and tales of the mountains, ensuring you arrive safely at the top
- After reaching the summit, enjoy stunning panoramic views of lush green landscapes along with a hearty breakfast prepared fresh from the volcanic steam
- Visit the Satria Coffee Plantation and get a taste of authentic Balinese teas and coffees, including the famous and expensive Kopi Luwak
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sunrise trek atop Mount Batur
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Morning beverage
- Satria Coffee Plantation tour
- Local guide
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
Bali is an island full of adventures, especially if you’re an early riser! Catching the sunrise over the mountainscape of Batur is blissful, to say the least. Believed to be sacred by the Hindus, Mount Batur is an active volcano whose peak provides sweeping views of lush green ridges, verdant landscapes, and the neighbouring Lombok Island shrouded in a mist of clouds.
After being picked up from your accommodation by a private air-conditioned vehicle, you will head out into the wee hours of the day for a glorious sunrise atop a sleeping mountaintop. After undergoing a safety briefing, you will be left in the care of a local guide who knows the terrain in and out! Take the quickest and safest way up, and feast your eyes on a golden horizon as the sun sneaks up from behind the mountains. Enjoy a refreshing breakfast (bread, eggs and tea) cooked by the steam of the volcano itself before making your way down. On the way back, you will stop at a traditional Balinese coffee plantation where you will get to explore the tropical agriculture and witness the traditional Balinese practice for brewing coffee. You will also get the chance to taste local herbal teas, chocolate coffee, and the uncommon Coffee Luwak or Civet Coffee, deemed to be the most expensive coffee around the world. Produced with beans previously eaten, partially digested, and then excreted by the Asian palm civet, this unusual process is what makes the kopi luwak all the more appealing!
know before you go
know before you go
Departure Time: 1:30 AM
Duration: Approx. 10 hrs
- Begin the trek up Mount Batur (approx. 4 hrs)
- Stopover at Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia for a taste of coffee (30 min)
- Drop off at hotel
What To Bring
- Comfortable Footwear (trekking/running shoes)
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen
- Change of Clothes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Ensure you arrive 10 minutes in advance to the meeting point/pick-up location.
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 13 years old.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a fair level of fitness.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems or mobility impairments, and people with heart problems.
- This tour will have a maximum of 15 travellers.
- The activity is subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled, due to poor weather, you will be entitled to an alternate date or full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive at the meeting point/pick-up location 10 minutes before the arranged time in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Details
- These tickets offer free pick-up and drop-off service to your hotel/villa/apartment in Bali. Kindly display your voucher to the driver at the time of boarding the vehicle.
- The departure time is 1:30 AM. Hotel pick-ups will take place prior to this. Ensure you contact the local service provider to verify the location and pick-up time.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.