Miniatur Wunderland: Skip the Line Tickets
Dive into the details at Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg. With skip the line entry, spend quality time admiring miniature models and landscapes at the largest model railway exhibit in the world.
- Explore a variety of fun exhibits and galleries at Miniatur Wunderland with an exclusive skip the line entry that allows for a hassle-free experience.
- Have a closer look at miniature scenes of popular landscapes and buildings around the world like the Grand Canyon in the USA, the Elbphilharmonie in Hamburg, and more!
- Follow the tiny choo-choo trains as they travel through recreated landscapes of Switzerland, Norway, and more.
- Learn the art of crafting miniature models at the open-to-view workshop areas.
- Note: Due to last-minute changes in availability, the time slot you receive may be up to 30 minutes later than the one you select now.
- Skip the Line tickets to Miniatur Wunderland
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on cancellation up to 24 hours in advance before the schedule.
what to expect
Miniatur Wunderland takes you on an epic journey around the world from Hamburg to the USA. Deemed Germany’s top tourist attraction, this miniature world is stunning for its sceneries and landscapes that are both inspired by reality and the result of a modelers imagination. What makes this place a wonderland is an underlying technology applied to the sceneries with lighting techniques that dynamically switch on and off, allowing for a near-perfect day and night simulation. The main attraction of the museum is, of course, the trains. The railway is divided into nine different sections depicting scenes from America, Scandinavia, Italy, and the city of Hamburg to name a few. Herein, you will find wagons, locomotives, and miniature trains whizzing along railroads, crossing tunnels, bridges, and traversing the lengths of verdant mountainscapes. Across multiple floors are dozens of recreated cities and countries that display rich attention to detail. A fully functional model of Hamburg’s airport will make your jaw drop with its sheer deceptive brilliance.
In addition to all the wonder, you can also learn how models are custom-built by modelers and technicians at the museum’s open-to-view workshop areas. With skip the line entry, your ticket ensures you have all the time in the world to explore and feed your curiosity. There is much to discover in this Lilliputian world which will indefinitely leave you in awe and wonder.
Please note: If the time slot you book now is not available, we will book a slot for the next one (30 minutes after the first time slot).
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Mask requirement: During the visit, all visitors (aged 7 years and above) must wear a medical mask (FFP2 or FFP3 without valve, KN95, or surgical mask).
- Test evidence: For a visit, you need a negative corona test (rapid test from a test center not older than 12 hours, PCR test not older than 48 hours) or alternatively a vaccination certificate (EU approved vaccine, last vaccination at least 14 days ago) or one detection of genes (positive PCR test, at least 28 days and max. 6 months old).
- COVID-19 test center: You don't need to panic and run to a test center. From May 26, 2021, you can have yourself tested free of charge every day between 8 AM and 6 PM in the Speicherstadt in a public DRK test center, which is located very close to the entrance. An appointment booking is essential, as otherwise long waiting times can occur. Please book an appointment for EVERY person to be tested.
- Open 365 days from 9:30 AM to 6 PM.
- On weekends, during school holidays, on Tuesdays, or on public holidays Miniatur Wunderland is open much longer.
- Parking space for disabled visitors
- The suggested duration to fully explore Miniatur Wunderland is 3 hours.
- Photography and video recording are permitted within the attraction.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Dogs are permitted within the premises.
- Tickets are always bound to a time window for entry, which you may choose at your convenience.
- The admission ticket to Miniatur Wunderland is only valid for single use. You are not allowed to re-enter the attraction after exit.
- Please note: It is strictly prohibited for visitors to touch the exhibits.
Infants under the age of 4 enter for free. Visitors below 15 yrs can purchase a child ticket for a lesser price. Students (18 - 24) and senior citizens (65+) enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- You will receive your Miniatur Wunderland tickets shortly. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the entrance of the attraction to redeem them.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at Miniatur Wunderland (Kehrwieder 2-4/Block D, 20457 Hamburg, Germany).
- Make your way to the purple gate on the 2nd floor, and present your ticket at the entrance.
- The Miniatur Wunderland is centrally located in the Speicherstadt (the historic warehouse district) of Hamburg. It can be reached conveniently by bike, metro, bus, and car. The Speicherstadt lies in the heart of Hamburg, between Rathaus (town hall) and the famous Elbphilharmonie.
- Right in front of the Miniatur Wunderland stops bus line 6, the nearest subway station is called Baumwall (U3) and the next tram station is Stadthausbrücke (S1 & S3).
- In front of the building, there's also a StadtRAD-Station (city bike station) and a parking lot.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during checkout.