Best of Milan & Last Supper
Discover the best of the Italian metropolis and learn about its magnificent architectural and artistic legacy with this tour! With skip-the-line tickets to see the world-renowned Last Supper, waste no time exploring Milan's treasure trove of art and architecture.
- This tour will lead you to the most iconic spots of cultural and historic significance in Milan, with the help of a local expert.
- Explore the Santa Maria delle Grazie Church, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you can marvel at the world famous mural, the Last Supper hidden away on a wall of its refectory.
- Explore Milan's best-kept secrets such as Mercanti Square, La Scala Theatre, Duomo, Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery and much more!
- 3-hour walking tour.
- Licensed English speaking tour guide.
- Personal audio headsets (if more than 6 people in one tour group).
- Skip-the-line access to the Last Supper.
- Hotel transfers.
- Food and beverage.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
After assembling at the meeting point, you will meet our licensed English speaking tour guide, with whom you will discover Milan and its historical and cultural vibrance. You will start off your tour by visiting the “Last Supper,” the masterpiece by Leonardo da Vinci, next to the church of Santa Maria Delle Grazie, in the walls of its refectory (a UNESCO World Heritage site). This important mural of the Renaissance Art is so delicate that the access to admire it is strictly limited to a small number of visitors, and just for 15 minutes. You guide will give you everything you need to know about Leonardo Da Vinci's dramatic, masterful fresco.
You will then make your way to the Sforza Castle, a fortress that has been used as a military base and a residence of the Dukes of Milan, who brought the Renaissance to the Dukedom of Milan; today it is a “place for the city and the citizens” and it houses many museums. The tour will then proceed to Mercanti’s Square, the medieval heart of the city, hidden away from the crowded streets. You will then arrive at the Della Scala Square, where the La Scala Theater is located, giving you time to explore this temple of music, Italian history, and culture.
From there, you will pass through the majestic Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, the precipice of nineteenth-century engineering and Italian excellence, also known as the “living room” of Milan. You will then conclude your tour at the Duomo, the fourth biggest Cathedral in the Christian world, visited every year by more than five million tourists.
- Da Vinci’s Last Supper and Santa Maria delle Grazie Church (inside).
- Sforza Castle (outside and its inner yards).
- Mercanti Square, the medieval city heart.
- La Scala Theatre (outside) and its Square.
- Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, the “living room” of Milan (inside).
- Duomo Cathedral (outside) and its Square.
know before you go
Timings and Availability
This tour is available from Tuesday to Saturday with several slots. This tour is three hours long.
In order to gain entry to the church, you must be respectfully dressed. Shoulders and knees have to be covered to enter the churches.
Due to strict conservatory measures, the supervisor of cultural artifacts for the city of Milan, restricts all visits to a maximum of 15 minutes. You will be entering with a small group, no greater than 20 people at a time to keep the experience as intimate as possible.
We would highly recommend wearing comfortable footwear on this long walking tour.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Milan Duomo.
- Address: Duomo Square n.4 (under the arches next to 12 OZ Coffee Joint).
- The closest bus stop is Duomo M1 M3. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses NM1 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Duomo. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros 1 and 3 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Duomo M1 M3. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams 12, 16 and 19 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.