Fast Track Access to Mezquita Cordoba
Enjoy the exceptional architecture at the Córdoba-Cathedral Mosque, a building that mirrors faith and culture in a perfect blend. Admire its unique styles and artistic forms, ranging from Hellenism to Baroque.
- Make your way directly to the stunning Córdoba-Cathedral Mosque with fast-track access to the landmark
- Visit one of the oldest buildings in Spain and notice how it brings together elements of history, art, and culture
- Admire its beautiful complexity resulting from the blending of various artistic styles, like Hellenism and Baroque
- Find out why its prodigious architecture continues to excite and stun visitors from all across the world
- Fast-track entry into Cordoba-Cathedral Mosque
- Route of the Fernandine Churches
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Don’t miss out on the chance to visit one of Spain’s most sought-after attractions, the Córdoba-Cathedral Mosque! One of the oldest structures still standing since Muslims ruled Al-Andalus in the late 8th century, this landmark continues to thrill visitors with its exceptional allure. Housing various artistic styles and forms, like Hellenism, Baroque, and Caliphate splendor, this cathedral-mosque bridges different cultures.
know before you go
- Suitcases, large and medium-sized backpacks are not permitted inside.
- In lieu of COVID-19, there is a limited capacity for guests. Due to this, one can expect slight delays and waiting queues.
Nov to Feb
- Mon to Sat: 8:30am to 6pm
- Sundays and religious holidays: 8:30am to 11:30 and 3pm to 6pm
Mar to Oct
- Mon to Sat: 10am to 7pm
- Sundays and religious holidays: 8:30am to 11:30 and 3pm to 7pm
Note: The Mezquita is usually open Monday to Saturday for free from 8:30am to 9:20am.
- Your mobile tickets will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Make your way to the ticket counter at Cordoba-Cathedral Mosque (Calle Cardenal Herrero, 1, 14003 Córdoba, Spain).
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Take bus 3 or 12 and get off at Puerta Del Puente bus stop.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the time and date selected at checkout.